The Mac God.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2006
I don't if it is becuz I am from out of state, but I noticed recently many rappers (esp. from the bay) reffering to a "Mac God". I want to know if this is an actual religon in California? There is even a "Mac Minister". At first I thought this was just another thing that rappers talk about, but after hearing a rapper (I think Bailey) say: "Before I go to sleep I pray to Filmore Slim for a Benz", I figured it could be something more. If it is an actual belief put me up on game, if not tell me cuz I am curious......thanx

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
bigbosstalk said:
did you go to the meeting last night? i missed it FUCK
DAMN HOMIE YOU MISSED OUT THAT FOOL VINN BROUGHT A TEST BITCH TO PRACTICE ARE BACK HANDS ON CUZ THE BITCH LOVES PAIN. THEN WE HAD A CONTEST TO SEE WHO CAN DRAG THE BITCH BY THE HAIR ACROSS THE ROOM THE FASTEST. BUT I ALMOST FELL AND BROKE MY NECK CUZ THE BITCHES WEAVE CAME OFF EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING. YOU MISSED IT HOMIE GOOD TIMES.

Mar 1, 2006
yeah it was first brought to the table by THE YOUNG D BOYS!! doff tony and master splinter!! I sad allah he said ne thats my brother Im tha MAC GOD and in charge of the hustlaz!! real spit!! alot of cats dont even know bout that! but Im sure some sqare dancer will give some other fairytale rapper the credit!!

Feb 2, 2005
I have a New Compilation coming in January with the whole D-boy line up Doff Solo, Tony solo , b-bop solo, and 2 new Young d boy tracks. also featuring The Jacka,Killa Tay,Fed-ex,Dubee,little bruce,Mistah fab,J-diggs,The Hillside Stranglerz,T-nutty and more being added Young Millyon Presents D-boyz and P-coats. artwork will be up in a month im me if you have some dope cuts we can probably get a few more tracks on there. Gabe hit me its mill

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
ted bundy said:
I have a New Compilation coming in January with the whole D-boy line up Doff Solo, Tony solo , b-bop solo, and 2 new Young d boy tracks. also featuring The Jacka,Killa Tay,Fed-ex,Dubee,little bruce,Mistah fab,J-diggs,The Hillside Stranglerz,T-nutty and more being added Young Millyon Presents D-boyz and P-coats. artwork will be up in a month im me if you have some dope cuts we can probably get a few more tracks on there. Gabe hit me its mill
Fuck yeah!
To whoever wants to be "blessed" by the mac gods spirit just listen to "32 bars of the mac game" and "mac god" (or whatever its called) on the Straight game album.

Apr 24, 2006
*********BULLETIN: Mackin Ass Dave from Sunnydale has had his MACK credentials revoked. He was seen holding hands with a bitch at Pier 39. This is a serious offense and will not be taken lightly. He has the right to petition to get his status back after a 1 year probabtionary period. ANY OTHER NEW NEWS WILL BE DISCUSSED AT THE NEXT MEETING, WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE ANTI-CUPCAKE SALE.*********

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
nastyfresh21 said:
*********BULLETIN: Mackin Ass Dave from Sunnydale has had his MACK credentials revoked. He was seen holding hands with a bitch at Pier 39. This is a serious offense and will not be taken lightly. He has the right to petition to get his status back after a 1 year probabtionary period. ANY OTHER NEW NEWS WILL BE DISCUSSED AT THE NEXT MEETING, WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE ANTI-CUPCAKE SALE.*********

lmao:dead: