Serious Question For Dj Pimp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
Is there any Bay Album you dont like. Just curious. I mean not everything is thatdope. I just want to know what you personally are not feeling. Because you seem to like every single album to drop no matter what.

May 5, 2005
I just want an honest opinion thats all of what he's not feelin. This aint meant to dis him. I think the reason so many wack ass albums come out is because rappers have homies that are scared to tell em they need to find another job.

Mar 23, 2006
^^yeah.....if u notice he actually produced or worked with the artists on most of the albums he deems slappers.......lol

but I would like to find out though..........DJ PIMP where u at?

Jul 1, 2004
i think instead of focusingon the negitive he just posts on what he likes. bringing up the bay not putting it down. their is alot of wack albums in the bay but why even bring em to light? big ups to dj pimp for keepin it real.

Jul 20, 2005
Doc Truth said:
Is there any Bay Album you dont like. Just curious. I mean not everything is thatdope. I just want to know what you personally are not feeling. Because you seem to like every single album to drop no matter what.

your soooooooooo gay

out of all these muthafukaz registerd on this board... you gotta go at DJ PIMP.... what in the right MIND, would make you start this thread?

May 15, 2002
he probably doesnt like quite a few albums - but has the respect to keep any negative opinions to himself. Didn't your mother teach you if you don't have nothing good to say, don't say it at all.

May 5, 2005
fed_life said:
your soooooooooo gay

out of all these muthafukaz registerd on this board... you gotta go at DJ PIMP.... what in the right MIND, would make you start this thread?
First of all its, "You're" second of all being called, "Gay" from a Federation STAN is hillarious. Who said I was going at him. Can you not read you sensative fuck.

Jun 3, 2006
Doc Truth said:
First of all its, "You're" second of all being called, "Gay" from a Federation STAN is hillarious. Who said I was going at him. Can you not read you sensative fuck.
a federation STAN wow i just laughed so hard it made me shart

Jul 20, 2005
i didnt even mention FEDERATION at all. So i guess if thats your comeback..

"props 2 u"

but anyway, i know your not getting at pimp at a negative way... it just looks kinda funny to me...

are you a girl? (4real)???

anyway, marksmeez, how old r u? it's been 9 dayz in this month of june, and u already have 59 posts...

you gotta luv these newbiews....

Jul 20, 2005
actually, i gotta an interview with KINSMOKE this monday..... and im working
on the RIDEZILLA TONY HARDTIMES project.... (Federation shit)

So, how can i be a groupie, when i work this them fellas...

FEDERATION is not just Golie Doonie and Stress... it's KINSMOKE, Battle Locco, and RIDEZILLA... i fucks with the zillas a lot..

so, if being affiliated with them cats make you a groupie.. then i guess you have your shit all mixed up!

FREE STUNNA RICK
RIP PERKZILLA!

Jun 3, 2006
fed_life said:
i didnt even mention FEDERATION at all. So i guess if thats your comeback..

"props 2 u"

but anyway, i know your not getting at pimp at a negative way... it just looks kinda funny to me...

are you a girl? (4real)???

anyway, marksmeez, how old r u? it's been 9 dayz in this month of june, and u already have 59 posts...

you gotta luv these newbiews....
u average 57 post a month so take it easy man. yeah i agree with ya though i'm a huge nerd right now , i'm not postin again till august

Apr 25, 2002
DaSlimReaper said:
^You are a big ass Federation groupie tho, you must admit..
you's a big ass yuk groupie, but nobody cares so why you trippin off dude. too many bickerin ass fools on this site wit nuttin better to do, but talk dumb shit just like this thread.

Apr 4, 2006
DJ Pimp takes advantage of this free technology to slap tags or labels on interesting online article and music, especially when it comes to bay area artist. If there is an artist whom Pimp isn't too interested in, he wouldn't need to make negative comments about it, it never caught his attention in the first place that's why there was never a comment made good or bad. Basically Pimp helps entertainment companies/artist develope their followers. He's not just another opinion giver, he's actually part of a lot of these artist projects including being in the scene: Yada(movie), studio sessions w/RicRoc,Federation, Kinsmoke..., Urban Life Dist., booking AP9 shows, and even for the old schoolz like myself(Chauncey), Rob Bass concerts ect... DJ PIMP could let the record company know the level of the buzz.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
MISTADON said:
Maybe he just doesnt comment on the ones he doesnt like?
i've said this 1000 times and i'll say it again. there are plenty of bay albums i cop that i dont like. i have 10 on my desk right now. but i dont feel the need to make threads about them or diss the artists. i have over 2000 posts on here and i have never dissed another artist and never will. if i like an album, i'll let you know. if i dislike an album i dont feel i need to go on siccness and warn cats not to buy it. i am not a professional reviewer. can u imagine if i was to come on here and say "joe blow's album is trash, dont buy it", then next week i'm sitting down at a table with joe blow and his peeps tryin to negotiate a deal of some sort? i have been very successful in this game by supporting every artists and never trying to down anyone.

most of the members on siccness have no problems dissing these rappers who they will ever meet in real life. but i am personal friends with 99% of those rappers and none of them will ever tell you that dj pimp fucked em over or didnt support them.

so if people on here are gonna knock me for being supportive and never hating, then let them all talk shit, it dont bother me in the least.

as far as when i do give a good review, if i say i like something, u can best your last dollar its true. if i like an album i'll say it...

as far as ya'll gettin at siccness member "fed life" i know for a fact that he aint no groupie, hes part of the whole kinsmoke, federation family and rick rock has mad respect for him.

and in case ya'll missed it, chauncey from the fonky chicken has joined the forum. its great to have a real living legend like Chauncey from the Fonky Chicken on board. there are about 50 rappers in the bay who would have never been put on if it wasnt for chauncey. he was the cat that launched the careers of mike mosley, the federation, kinsmoke, cognito, nickatina and way to many others to count.