Syko & I.K - Forgive Me (Gotta ? Bout This Song)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Like 2 1/2 Mins Into The Song Theres Sum Fucking Fool Talking Shit On The Answering Machine. Whats The Story Behind That Is He Talking Bout All Them Fools On The Song?? Just Wondering.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
If memory serves me correct, it was some cat that called D-Sane's voicemail or somethin like that talking shit. I believe it was down at the Sandpoint Navel base (correct me if I'm wrong someone)or somethin in the Seattle-ish area when they "saw" each other, which I guess is what lead to them calling and talking shit. On a side note, that song is one of the best on that album, along with Do Ya Thang, Take My Time, Soggy, I'm a Hustler, and Sumthin' Vicious.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
yea, that show as at the sand point naval base. I think it was back in the summer of 2000. It was a Full Time Soldiers show....

Apr 25, 2002
They did a show down at the Naval Base in the summer of 2003 or 2004 (I can't remember) with Crytical, YV and Notes, that show was lame as hell b/c it was a bunch of little kids running around but it was a good day b/c it's the one time I've met D-Sane so it was cool to talk to him for awhile.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Uhh yeah....that's what happend. We performed at a big-ass car show at the Sand Point Naval Base in 2000 and dude supposeldy saw us there. I just thought it was funny that dude was talkin' hella shit and then says he seen me somewhere. Well if you seen me and have so much to say to me and about my crew why didn't you come express yourself in person???? Because you's a BITCH!!!!

In actuality though....they were a group of fags who were callin' all the different record labels in town claiming to be from some other crew and talkin' shit in hopes of startin' some sort of beef. I ended up talkin' to several other label owners about the shit and they confirmed that they had received similar messages around the same time. Some even supposedly "from Full Time Soldiers." LMAO