hooked up wit st.nic tonight...............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
tonight myself n st.nic got together nbegan plannin avery big promotional trip, one that will continue on out thru the rest of this year. the posters for unda da influence are now done, as well as flyers for the album and pimpin n panderin as well..............if your moms n pops store dont have u.d.i. then please.... take the time to post their addy, # , and location so that we may flood your town..... much luv to all 4 the support, we thank you........ i , thank you..... msane

May 17, 2002
playboy i be in the " nickle , nickle, nina " on the regular................bout to be bac out that way next saturday in the studio wit life and white chris from the f.b.c. let me know where u be at im comin wit a shit load of promotional shit.for both albums........msane

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
MSANE. . .

I hit you on the PM with a list a #'s. I also hit St.Nik with em but let me know if you got it. . .

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
You can send some posters and flyers etc. my way.

We aint got no mom n pop stores in Bellingham, just Sam Goody, FYE, and Cellophene Square. But I'll get the #'s to ya immediatly when I get back to town.

May 17, 2002
much luv, couldnt make it this weekend, but will be out their friday 4 sure......hit me wit da contact info, il make sure u get plugged.............msane