ST. NICK OR MSANE I NEED UNDER THE INFLUENCE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
sup my homie really wants me to order a copy of under the influence for him.we called all the stores and they did'nt have a listing for it in their catalog so they won't order it.

i need the info on how to get it from you guys.i'll pass that on to my homie so he can peep whut msanes been up to.

arlights.

Apr 25, 2002
oh i barley went to the post office to get my money back for siccmade clothes that i ordered in march its august and still nothing.i hope you guys don't do the same it's bad business.

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
Toop- send $12 Check or money order to the addy in the sig below. I send out all orders as soon as the check clears or the day I receive the money order. Good lookin out for the interest and support...

Apr 25, 2002
nick thanks for the info.i'll tell my homie to put my name sumwhere in the letter so you know it's from my homie his names chris.i can always hit you up on the status on here.that way there's no confusion.

and hey have you hit vamps on getten msanes cd in the sicc shop.from our calls to the record stores it's not in their catalog so we can't even order it from them.

just a suggestion.

May 17, 2002
get the #'s to your town stores for me and a contact name for me on who is in charge of orderin n i will get it to your town a.s.a.p. even if we got to bring it out our selves..and no, msane & st.nic do not do buisness like siccmade doez, we know that it is the fans who make us or break us, and we thank you for your patience as well as support. i hope u like the album........msane

Apr 25, 2002
here's my list i call when sumthings about to come out.

wherehouse music oxnard/ 805- 988-1255
salzers records oxnard/ 805- 639-2160

wherehouse music camarillo/ 805-482-1908
tower records thousand oaks/ 805-494-9229

May 17, 2002
thank you, i willdo my best to get um their, as for the warehouse's though, violet brown runnin that whole deal.... but we'll see..........msane

Apr 25, 2002
if you have a problem with wherehouse,SALZERS is the next best thing.the other stores are too far.tower records/thousand oaks is far and in a rich area but for sum reason they get a couple copys of hard to find releases.

so IF we want it THAT BAD and don't mind taking a trip we go there.but thats RARE.

but going to salzers is closer so we don't mind going there if we have to.also it's right off the freeway so it's location is good for people passing through.

they get a bunch of diffrent type of cats out there.they sell pipes and bongs and shit like cigars.that and psychadelic stuff.i recommend salzers.serious music buyers go there to find hard to find stuff.

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
Jay-I'll be checking my mailbox for your order and sending your CD's as soon as I get it. Much luv for the support homie, that shit is greatly appreciated. We're definitely going to try and connect when me and MSane come up your way...

May 17, 2002
good lookin j-wet, n thank you 4 the support.................. msane, slim 99..... r.i.p. till we meet is no loger, but because you are interested in the homie bukc shot " rip " i can have it burned 4 you so that you may enjoy his talented gift to spit . i miss the lil homie, n im glad you asked............................msane

May 17, 2002
he was one of te tightest artist ive probably ever worked with , its to bad he passed bfore it was his time to shine..........if want a burned copy, then email me an addy n i will send it out.........msane