What is this George Michael song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Im trying to figure this out. Its a slow song and and it goes "Touch youuuuuuu-ahhhhhhhhh" in a high pitched voice at some point in the song. Thats all I got.

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah I might do that, at the same time you might want to check your mom's asshole for my semen. Youre gonna need noseplugs though, that bitch got dingles all over that mah fucka.

Oct 14, 2004
^^^Your gay thats it, your mad because I pulled your card. Your going to have to do better then that loser. I got you bad and all you can come up with is something sexual. Like I said before check your sexuality. hahaha kids.

Aug 20, 2004
Rob...you talk about bein a "grown up" on here...and here you are callin someone gay cus they like a George Michael song???Wow...talk about childish...go down to your mommys basement...and finish that album thats never gonna see the light of day....

"I rap too"....thats the phrase of the year....

ANyways...

@Melo...i wish i could help you dude...but i dont know...

Oct 14, 2004
^^^^You talk to much. You running around dissing cats moms talking about me. Kid your a clown I dont take jokers seriously. You never about things thats whats real. You following me around like my broad when I dont dick her down. Get life youngster.

Aug 20, 2004
Callin me "kid"???Thatsd callin the kettle black fuckmouth...maybe you ought read what you type before you click send...youre awfully condescending....

Like i said...goin on 28 years of age...are you stupid????Or can you not read....figrue it out and get back to me chump...