Coheed & Cambria- Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Nothing has leaked besides those new songs they've been playing at shows, but they're going to be playing the 4th new song from the album next week I think. And there's been a press release about the album that gives a little more info. There's going to be 13 (I think) songs, the first 9 step outside of the story and are about the writer of the story, then the final 4 are part of a thing called The Willing Well that goes back into the story.
I dunno if you listened to them with that link I gave you, but I saw Welcome Home and Final Cut (Which I'm pretty sure is going to be the last song on the album, if there isn't a hidden track like usual) at a show last month. Final Cut has a 8 minute solo at the end. Sounds a lot like a Pink Floyd track.

You can keep checking out www.cobaltandcalcium.com because we tend to post news before the official Coheed site, but I'll let you know when it has leaked.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Shit lol, supposedly it has leaked. Someone on absolute punk posted this tracklist. Looks pretty official

http://www.absolutepunk.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=8979

1) Keeping The Blade
2) Always And Never
3) Welcome Home
4) Ten Speed (Of God's Blood & Burial)
5) Crossing The Frame
6) Apollo I : The Writing Writer
7) Once Upon Your Dead Body
8) Wake Up
9) The Suffering
10) The Lying Lies & Dirty Secrets of Miss Erica Court
11) Mother May I
12) The Willing Well I: Fuel for the Feeding End
13) The Willing Well II: Fear Through the Eyes of Madness
14) The Willing Well III: Apollo I: The Telling Truth
15) The Willing Well IV: The Final Cut

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I'm a little confused, but I think that Welcome Home is like an internet single. They have the video for it up on mtv2.com. The next single is The Suffering, I just got it last night and it's poppy as fuck. It's like Favor House, Blood Red Summer, and 3 Evils combined (It even has the "hey hey hey's" from BRS and the hook is sung exactly the same as "Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops" was on 3 Evils)
They're also showing animated shorts on mtv2 for the next month that show the story aspect of the new album (Which is about the things the writer of the story is going through in his life and how it ends up affecting the story)
There's also a graphic novel being released the same day as the album that shows the story of the new album...

And also, Second Stage Turbine Blade is being re-released the same day as the new album. Remastered and with 3 bonus tracks. Elf Tower NM, Junesong Provision Demo, and Everything Evil Demo.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Psilo707 said:
^here try this sample song out

Welcome Home
Okay now that song is tight as fuck. I really liked it.

I have to admit I am basing what I heard before on the new video from this album and the two video's from their last album. I didn't like any of those three songs at all.

I guess I will have to check out some more stuff on Co & Ca...good looking out Psilo

Nuttkace

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i know...i am a fan,thats why i know the lead singers name,haha,been bumpin the album non-stop...was just trying to hurt b-buzz's feelings

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
you better get your butt tight jeans and put on some eyeliner...cause you best beleive that shit will be swarming with emo brats,haha