Best trak on TBBB?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
I'd say
Watching my life go
Psycotic Woman
What's Crackufunction?

The beat on "Watching my life go" is fucking amazing, still need some time to let the others, excluding those on this list to settle in...

Apr 25, 2002
Its harder for me to pick out individual tracks on this album that i like because i think the album was meant to be listened to from start to end(unlike most albums these days with 2 singles and a bunch of filler crap). And i like how the songs fit well together and provide good balance to the album. That being said . . . .

My 3 favorite tracks:

The Jabberwalky I knew i was going to like this track as soon as i heard what the title was. I'll leave it at that.

Fahrenheit What They Bang, Though "Sim Sim Sala Bim Took Care A Dem 9 Milla Histerium!"

I Am Not Welcome Here - "I had a break down the other day"

"Time To Put On Vicious Face"

May 12, 2002
home.quicknet.nl
ColdBlooded said:
i think the album was meant to be listened to from start to end(unlike most albums these days with 2 singles and a bunch of filler crap). And i like how the songs fit well together and provide good balance to the album.
That's how I used to describe Damn that DE! to my homies. Sounds like I'll have to pick tBBB up A.S.A.P.