Foo fighters new cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2005
Has anyone bought the new Foo fighter double cd "in you honor"? If so how is it? I'm thinking of buying it but I haven't heard anything about it. I do love the single " best of you on it though.

Nov 2, 2002
im not into it because dave grohl is screaming too much to the point that theres no melody. ALl their past albums have been smooth and melodic.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
im cool off that said:
im not into it because dave grohl is screaming too much to the point that theres no melody. ALl their past albums have been smooth and melodic.
Even on the acoustic disc he is screaming? Do you have the album or just heard a few songs? I haven't heard it so I am not saying you are wrong...I am just curious because I don't see why he would "scream" on the acoustic disc. One disc is straight rock and the other is totally acoustic...all different songs.

I have only heard "Best Of You" and I thought it was a great song. Good looking out on the thread because I worked today (well yesterday) and totally forgot it droped. I am going to pick it up tommorow and I will give my opinion on the double disc.

Nuttkace