I just saw Tom Petty and the Black Crows

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I've gone to the past two Tom Petty shows around here, the last one was two years ago. I was never really a fan of his music, but after these past two concerts, I have to say that Tom Petty is hands down the best concert I have ever been to in my life. I've seen tons of rap performances (even my favorites like Bone and Nas) and nothing has ever come close to a Tom Petty concert. There's a vibe going around the whole crowd, everybody's in a good mood, the music is great...its just an all around perfect experience. The Petty/Black Crows tour just started 6 days ago, so most of you on the west coast still have a time to get a ticket.

Whether you like rap or not, whether you're a fan of Petty or not...if you like real music, good experiences...there is nothing better than a Tom Petty concert - GO SEE IT!

Sep 22, 2003
Couldn't agree with you more. I went to a Petty show several years back at Arco and loved it. I was never a big Petty fan, but my roomate at the time convinced me to go, and I've been a fan ever since.