i thought i seen msane rolling down florin...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
not sure but he look just like him.rolling in a gold or brownish oldschool watchamacallit the one with the grill going over the top of the hood.nice ride.

was it you?

white t shirt with a finger on his chin like he was thinking?

you ever out that way it was on sunday the 11th...

May 17, 2002
sorry not me... yeah im outthat way alot, as a matter of fact i was out that way tonight, peepin out sum new ace mak tracs. i give u a dead give away though..............when u see me rollin, on the driver side of my nec, i got my last name dark as hell..........mendoza.........u know us mexicans all look alike, lol......u got the album yet? msane

Apr 25, 2002
yea well i'm always looking for rappers when i'm out there.never see em though.

saw sum tight rides.cadilac hitten switches,fucken red yukon or tahoe on all gold 22's.

but i seen sum of the most ghetto rides in my life there lol!

about the album i don't got it but my homie is looking for it.i don't know if he found it.i can always help him you know?

May 17, 2002
help him playboy.................lol...much luv homie, n i feel ya on the rides out in the south area, from candy paint to dust n rust, sittin on gold... shit is a trip..........were u stay lil homie? msane

Apr 25, 2002
i'm in oxnard where fernando vargas is from.i live in the nieghborhood right next to his where he grew up.his hood is really a filipino hood so my brother has homies from there.we got stories too.he just moved to spanish hills in camarillo like 5 minutes from thousand oaks 15 minutes from oxnard where all the celebrities live.i read the paper vargas is getting a lambo after the oscar fight.dude came up and put us on the map.dr dre lives in calabases.thats right outside of L.A. opposite the mountain in thousand oaks.

if your not familiar it's an hour from L.A. (Oxnard) so my releatives up north just call it L.A. but it's far from that.oxnard is it's own.

anyway i been visiting sac since i was knee high.i got cousins on 21st and florin.stockton,frisco (southside of both)

you know how i been on to the siccness as far back as it goes?well thats because in 92 it started with x-raided and my brothers and i been bumpin that sac shit ever since.turned alot of people on to it.

our local wherehouse got a good collection from up there.and yes they do sell.i keep track :classic:.

Apr 25, 2002
yea i'll help my homie though i always do :classic:!

ring ring- hello?-toop! anything out yet?-nope!-aw damn whut you got?-couple things-have you heard of?

hahaha

thats how it goes!

D

DizGusT

what a nerd:rolleyes:

tooper u wrote a book on a simple question that was asked, u know if someone who doesn't rap that was just off the siccness asked u where u live, u woulda just said, "yeah, i live in oxnerd"
but since it was Msane....................................................

D

DizGusT

-TiM C- said:
dont sweat it Toop.. dudes a mark for even typin that shit.
typin what shit Tim-C? the truth? but ah, if u wanna put ur 2 cents in and make a comment bout me, and defend ur buddys on-line cuz u prolly can't defend 4 urself in real life u bitchass kracker, then more power to ya!

p.s. I don't give a muthafuck bout ur status on the siccness, all that proves is you got more time on your hands than people like myself do.

LMAO @

D

DizGusT

Playa510 said:
that picture is the gayest shit ive seen on here, thats fucken sick, you got to be a faggot to even find that shit and post it!!!
I ain't got no sister tooper...

Never know what u'll find on BONER.COM, lol funniest shit around, so playa..................................................................................................................................................................Eat.........................................................Shit.................................................................................................................................................................Bitch................................................................................................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!.............................................................................................................................

May 17, 2002
damn all of that after a msane could be but wasnt sighting? oh well......... as for you toop, i feel ya on the been bac n forth thing , i too since i was knee high have spent almost every summer in l.a. at my grandparents n cousins house till i was bout 14 or 15, shit it all worked out though later down the road, me bein from up north n shit, i got folks all thru l.a. n i get a pass when i come thru just on respect ... it feels good.. n it allows me to promote from here to their without the set tripin shit , ya know........well tell your boy to get at st.nic n order that shit, or hook us up with your town stores. n well ship it out, much luv .........msane

Apr 25, 2002
disgust you don't know me to be speaking in the first place.you don't see msane trippen do you?i know how it goes you say your from oxnard and people up north are like where?cousins say L.A. for me and they're like o.k. but i'm not from L.A. and fernando is the only one reppin oxnard anyway.whut i'm saying is true too you think i'm lying?it's a lil bity city anyway where we all know eachother.

@msane i'll do that.i have'nt been to the record store down here in a while.if i don't see your cd i'll tell my homie to pre order sum.if he don't feel like doing that i'll hit st. nick up.

coo chop.

it's a trip we never really talked before and i was here in 98 when it was just you,de and soupbone remember?

crazy crazy!