An album that zones you out...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
I got a few albums that i can jam ALL THE WAY though to the end...that just straight zone me out...Incubus' Morning View takes me to a whole nother place...helps me make it through the long work days...

What album/group does it for yall???

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
Hopesfall's The Satellite Years.

I know that it is christian music & hardcore at that. the cd just seems to take me away from everything, it's so beautiful. I'll start a new topic on them in a little bit. you really have to sit & listen to understand what I mean. I like alot of cds that you have to see beauty in depth instead of it being brought straight to your face upfront.

Apr 25, 2002
bone thugs n harmony-e 1999
spice 1-187 he wrote
e 40-ina major way

those albums use to put me in the zone sprinkle some weed on top you got classic shit
i stil put them on from time to time and it brings me back to that time in my life

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The Mars Volta "De-loused In the Comatorium" and I haven't even heard the shit hight yet (damn probation) and I still zone out on that album. In 6 more months I am smoking a phat blunt and playing the album from front to back.

Nuttkace

Aug 20, 2004
Nuttkase said:
The Mars Volta "De-loused In the Comatorium" and I haven't even heard the shit hight yet (damn probation) and I still zone out on that album. In 6 more months I am smoking a phat blunt and playing the album from front to back.

Nuttkace

Awwww man that group is one ofa kind brotha!!!!I can dig it!!!

Damnit Isaiah...lol...dont you crack ANYTHING besides hip-hop?!?!?!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Nuttkase said:

Nuttkace
hahaha, Im listening to it right now. It seriously zoned me the fuck out. I just realised it already went thru the whole album and started over again

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
B-Buzz said:
hahaha, Im listening to it right now. It seriously zoned me the fuck out. I just realised it already went thru the whole album and started over again

LMFAO...yeah that has happend to me a few times. I am really glad you dig the album B-Buzz, I guess I am 2 for 2 on my recommendations to you LOL.

@ Jae Reekay. Glad to see more people on here who dig The Mars Volta. Have you heard their new song "The Widow" yet? It is a really good song.

Both of ya'll need to swoop up their new album Frances the Mute on March 1st, it is atleast as good as De-Loused (maybe better not sure yet). I already got a bootleg but I have only listend to it maybe 3-4 times because I want to wait on the actual album. But damn let me tell you these fools were on another one for their newest album LOL.

Nuttkace

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Glad to see there are more people who love Morning View. That album is perfect, plain and simple. "Just A Phase" is possibly one of the best songs ever made. I can listen to all of Incubus' shit from S.C.I.E.N.C.E. on, except I haven't picked up their newest one.

Other albums would have to be E. 1999 Eternal, any Pink Floyd shit, Do Or Die's Picture This and Headz Or Tailz, Flesh-N-Bone-T.H.U.G.S., all of Jack Johnson's albums, soundtracks included, all the Metallica albums except for the new one, there's a few more too.