I Think "All Ova Da Place" Should...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

DizGusT

I really think First Degree's Song "All Ova Da Place" Should be a fuckin Radio Track, Bumped all over the radio and clubs all over the U.S.A.! whenever i bump that track ridin people are like what the fuck?
How many of ya'll agree?

and i have a suggestion for a D.E. Remix ya'll were talkin bout in a nother thread, i think a good remix for D.E. would be NIN's Closer, Dat would be tight!

M

MrFreeze

i like DE as much as anybody, but he doesnt sell enough coast to coast to make him mainstream enough to be played on the radio. unfortunately the dickheads who decide what garbage to flood the airwaves with are intersted in artists with huge fan bases and never really give underground folks a chance. i mean, im still surprised whenever i even hear E-40 on the radio, but DE, Lynch-probably not any time soon.

D

DizGusT

Thanks 4 the info on that Balance, and Mr. Freeze for your opinion, but hell yeah, that song makes me wanna shake sumthin while im drivin!