Msane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
damn playboy, how u been......................hit me email...................fuc msane at aol.com
you still down to flood ya town wit the product? holla........................msane

May 17, 2002
like i said, how many log ons can one lil nigga have.....lol....... oh yeah, my shit is sellin , just 4 ya information bitch :)
and i thank u for the suicide note, im sure it'll be entertaining. besides, you gonna love heated on pimpin n panderin,it hits closer to home than you could ever imagine. msane

Apr 25, 2002
ay whatz crackin Msane i just picked up UDI and realside records in spokane but how can i get thee pimpin n panderin cut holla back peace BiggD

May 17, 2002
soon playboy , im sittin onit for a few, u.d.i. is doin very well... and i am thankful ... i just dont want to kill off that album with pimpin, please be patient....n once again, THANK YOU for your support....msane

Apr 25, 2002
good lookin out hit me up when u fittin to Drop it i wanna get it UDI is all knocks i think the best cut on the album was the one to your mom speakin on the real just keep me up on game if u want hit me up on aim(biggD509) and i can give u some numbers to some stores in spokane

Peace BiggD

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
BigDogg- good lookin out on your purchase homie and I'm glad you're diggin the album. Let me or MSane know if we can get some promo material to you to spread the word in your area...How many copies of U.D.I. did Realside have? Thanks again..

Aug 23, 2002
Hey St. Nick my Homeboy at Realside Records ordered 2 DE CD's and still hasn't got'em in the mail. He was just curious as to what's goinz onz?, with the order. PM if you want his number. Late, Playa!

Aug 23, 2002
Sorry, just being real w/ya!

"FUCK UNDER THE INFLUENCE I'M HELLA FUCKED UP!"
Yo Homie the shit I liked from you was (and if that ) your verse on FU "That's Why They Die". Oh and my bad "Partime" and thatz it homie!

May 17, 2002
thats coo, msane aint for everyone... and i do appreciate the feed bac. as for standard style, havent really stuc to just one, i have a favorite , but try to remain versatile.....thanx 4 the input.msane