DE this is Jason thanks for the 12'!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Sup

Naw I am just headed to Indy to meet up with Russell and give him a DE records as I am helping him try to get a concert going on close to Indy or Evansville or Bloomington. I am also trying to get intouch with DJ Paul Bunyan and hook him up with one as well or have Rusty give one too him.

May 18, 2002
Indiana Playa

Nothin' goin' on but some good business. I'm trying to get the operation out that way, just need some time. Or as the DE used to say "First Things First."

May 9, 2002
Much Love

Sup RapShad just wanted to say thanks for the package as well. Good lookin out. Thanks for the Posters and the CD now if I can only get my hand on a copy of Instrumania I will be set. The couple of cd places keep telling me they will be getting some in but they still haven't got any.

May 9, 2002
Going to Rockin Billy

I am going there because as you know Russ is a DJ but he also works there. He knows more people than I know and can get the DE's name out more than it already is in Indy!! I will keep you updated.

May 18, 2002
sup Naptown?

If your're in Portland by the end of August, peep the DE live in Sacramento on August 24. Details will be on the siccness.net soon!