Jews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I remember mac jesus did a thread about this but I cant find it.

Those of you who are Jews. Where does the star of David come from? Nowhere in any scripture does it say it was appointed to them.
Origionally the flag had the candle thing symbolizing the burning bush with Moses and got replaced with the star.

I'm curious as to what you guys believe; I've talked about this with two priests and they both gave me the "its not in scripture line" and I pushed to them what I thought it was and they both were kind of like whoa.

I talked to my boy who represents himself as an Israelite and his thoughts fit perfectly with what I had read myself in the bible and other scriptures.

Before I say what I feel like I know it represents I want to hear an "actual" jews belief.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Google is your friend but then again it’ll tell you that the world is not flat so your shit out of luck lol
Google it and let me know what you think. Its crazy. I know what it means and its not originally jewish. I spent a good while on this topic and ive been reading EVERYWHERE. Star of david is not David's. But I dont want to get too ahead of myself yet I wanna hear a jews belief of it.