151 - Westcoast (THOWBACC)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Last I had heard he moved to Florida but I'm not 100% sure about that, just what I've heard... dude had a great ear for beats end had a door flow, his work is legendary in the NW imo...I would love to see him come out of the woodwork with some serious leftcoast heat

Apr 25, 2002
Last I had heard he moved to Florida but I'm not 100% sure about that, just what I've heard... dude had a great ear for beats end had a door flow, his work is legendary in the NW imo...I would love to see him come out of the woodwork with some serious leftcoast heat
Question: what work of his do you consider "legendary?"

Dec 4, 2006
Question: what work of his do you consider "legendary?"
All his solo work and projects he was associated with are music I really like... he also dropped during what I consider to be the prime of the NW gangsta/mob sound... I'm probably a lot more into NW music than most and I listen to it daily, he just happens to be one of my favorites... to each his own

Feb 1, 2018
Haven't had the time to go through my CDs cause they all packed in boxes in storage. If Savage can't find it, then ill make some time and get it...
You’re the man, Mike. Thanks in advance! Hate to ask but I’ve been lookin for a long ass time so wanted to take the opportunity. Preciate it playa