Artist Mac May Be Released From Prison After Prosecutors r Accused of hid'n evidence

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2017
Artist Mac: "Reasonable Doubt Ep 1 S 1" This some bs. Mac is innocent!

Mom of jailed No Limit rapper talks impact of incarceration: 'Not just a DOC number' | NOLA.com

this dude should already be out. That was a year ago but this shit on "Reasonable Doubt' Season 1 episode 1. is some real shit. If u watched it u know mac is innocent. This shit is all fucked up.... Watch that episode. It's on ID....

They even got a guy confessed to the murder but just ignored him.... Makes no fuckin sense.... Wrong murder weapon for one. Mac had one gun and it was not the gun who shot that 16 year old and if u have someone confessing to the murder. Why is he not in prison and mac is? Makes no sense to me...

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2017
his trial makes zero sense like a lot of cases..... i just don't like it. mac ain't master p. mac is a good dude. master p all about money.... doesn't care or help mac at all. bothers me.... doesn't even visit his own brother.... Dude all about him..... Free C & mac. Only dude i liked who fucked with p after nl was over was that magic cat. Magic was coo. He died too. sad story!