Cricet New Album (Sixteen Years Late)September

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
Yes Im on That Up Dated Vintage Cricet But still nice And Fresh for Some New Fans Its A Timeless Album if it was not that i would not be this Close To Releasing it im just Sharping up Things Producing And Rappin is not easy its A Very Hard Job it feels like Blue Damien 2 but its Sixteen Years Late Thats The Tidal Better for This World A Classic is on the Way..

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
Yes Sir im Just putting That Bounce On it Now Making Sure Every Coast Is Apart of it The Record is For Real music niggaz with dr dre Head phones Who Wanna Smoke And Turn it up Loud As Hell It Aint that over Rappin Shit And Its Better Then Jay Zs Elevator music ALBUM LOL

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
cant wait for this album, this is some bring the west back to the forefront type shit.

its out? nigga...wait...what? i got atleast 20 on itunes somewhere. im copping.
s
i aint copped shit on itunes since cricet dropped 'cream soda' as a single. thats the type
of support i got for my local dope SD niggas.

i really rather have the CD....without putting it on itunes, burning it on a cd, and all that jazz, but fuck it...... when i reunite the radio station, this is an album i gotta have

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2004
Its different for sure. I gotta really soak it in....some cool tracks so far tho. It has a new sound, but you also hear that classic cricet sound. To some throwback type shit like on that "Thank you" track. Check it out breh....I always support Cricet.