RAPIST OR A FAg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
It's been a long time since this has been discussed. I feel we have all matured a lot since 1998 when EDJ first asked this question, which at the time, was a ground breaking question to ask. It was one of those questions that, though simple, placed us outside of our comfort zones. The dichotomy of violence against women or losing your manhood is something most of us never think about.

Therefore I ask you siccbrehs, if you had to choose would it be RAPIST OR A FAg? No copping out, you have to choose one. Suicide is not an option.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Also would it change your answer if the girl you had to rape was Roseanne? What if the fag was Michael Moore?

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Also would it change your answer if the girl you had to rape was Roseanne? What if the fag was Michael Moore?
I've always felt an odd sexual attraction to Rosanne Barr...to this day I'd still fuck her. I think it's more her wit than her looks...obviously lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
i say you're a fag, you don't seem like the type that forces his way on boys, you're too much of a gentleman.

I COULD NEVA PICTURE MYSELF WITH ANOTHA MAN. THE DAY THAT SHIT COMES TO MY HEAD, I'D RATHER END IT RIgHT THERE.

CALL ME CRAZY BUT I COULD NEVA SWALLOW MY PRIDE TO BE BEHUMBLED BY ANOTHA MAN OR IN SOME CASES BE EXTRA gREEDY AND BE TRYIN' TO MAKE OTHA MEN BITCHES.

NOW ON THE OTHA HAND, BEIN' A RAPIST AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT AN EXCESSIVE CASE OF DESPERATION AND CONTROL. gAMELESS ASS MUTHA-FUKAS JUST TAKEN ACTION ON THOUgHTS MARINATED IN THE HEAD. AND SEE, THEM THOUgHTS OF gETTIN' SOME PUSSY I CAN RELATE TO. IT'S JUST THE WHOLE IDEA OF INTRUSIVENESS THAT I AIN'T DOWN WITH. PUSSY AIN'T THAT gOLDEN TO CATCH A CASE. PUSSY AIN'T THAT gREAT TO FORCE IT TO SOMEONE THAT DON'T WANT NONE. IF N-E-THANg, THEY gONNA WANT THIS DIK.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
51ST OF ALL LET ME SAY NOT EVERYBODY RATIONALIZES LIKE YOU OR HOW YOU PERCEIVE. I SURROUND MYSELF WITH NOTHIN' BUT WOMEN. I HAVE 3 SISTERS AND TWO HALF SISTAS. PLENTY OF FEMALE COUSINS AND NIECES. I LIVE WITH AN OLDER WOMAN WHO HAS ONLY ONE DAUgHTER. WHEN I FIRST gOT OUT THE CLINK, I WAS LIVIN' WITH MY MAMA AND SISTAS. I THEN gOT A JOB WERE THE WORKFORCE WAS NOTHIN' BUT 90% WOMEN.

MY POINT BEIN' THAT I gOT A LOT OF gAME FROM WOMEN. BEIN' DAMN NEAR 30 YOU KNOW I gOT YEARS OF SOAKIN'. BUT REgARDLESS, JUST CAUSE I HAVE SISTAS AROUND ME OR WHAT NOT THAT DOES THAT MEAN I WOULD RATHER BE A FAg THAN A RAPIST AS TO NOT IMAgINE THE PAIN ON ALL THE WOMEN IN MY LIFE.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
DAMN RAVAgE, YOU TRYIN' TO RESURRECT SHIT? I gOT A SONg CALLED "DON'T SWITCH IT NOW". THE HOOK gOES LIKE THIS,
"DON'T SWITCH UP NOW, STAY LIKE YOU STAYED, I'M KEEPIN' IT A HUNDRED SOLID, WITH NO MASQUERADE//
DON'T CHANgE UP PLAYAH,STAY LIKE YOU STAYED, YOU STILL THE SAME MUTHA-FUKA FROM BAK IN THE DAY//
DON'T SWITCH IT NOW, STAY LIKE YOU STAYED, I'M KEEPIN' IT A HUNDRED SOLID, WITH NO MASQUERADE//
DON'T CHANgE UP PLAYAH,STAY LIKE YOU STAYED, I'M STILL THE SAME MUTHA-FUKA FROM BAK IN THE DAY

SO IN RETROSPECT TO THAT, I KNOW WE ALL EVOLVE, MATURE, OR WHAT NOT. BUT SOME THINgS ARE STRAIgHT CORE VALUES. CAN'T NEVER BE NO FEEZY. THIS NEWER gENERATION IS EVEN WORSE THEN THE ONES BEFORE THAT WAS DEFENDIN' THAT SHIT.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
It's been a long time since this has been discussed. I feel we have all matured a lot since 1998 when EDJ first asked this question, which at the time, was a ground breaking question to ask. It was one of those questions that, though simple, placed us outside of our comfort zones. The dichotomy of violence against women or losing your manhood is something most of us never think about.

Therefore I ask you siccbrehs, if you had to choose would it be RAPIST OR A FAg? No copping out, you have to choose one. Suicide is not an option.
You copped out by not answering first. I need Mac heyzues insight before I make my choice