A Question For You Californians

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
i know i asked this question probably a decade ago but how many of you have left the state and now call somewhere else home and for how long?

i know i'm not a native since i wasn't born here but just spent time here as a kid in 80s before complications arose with my family and we ended up in ICE hockey land in 90s but i know some family and friends left the state when things got too expensive and went elsewhere or jobs/military related stuff.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Ain't Frum Cali, But My Mom's Husband Is And I Live With Them. He Was From Crescent City And Eugene And The Backwoods Up There. I Always Want To Have A Place For Him There, Here, So I Pump Him Up When He Is Telling Stories. He Was A Body Builder And Always Had A Lot Of Respect Throughout The Places And Stories He Went.

His Dad Use To Make Him Run 5 Miles With Water In Mouth On The Beach In The Morning Before He Went To School And Couldn't Swallow A Drop. He Started Driving Logging Trucks A 12 Years Old. He's Part NDN And Has A Real Mean Side To Him. He Won Golden Gloves And A Champion In Wrestling. But I Still Took Him On One Night, Wasn't Much Of A Fight, But Over The Years He's Became A Real Nice Person.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
Born in San Francisco, was raised there and in Daly City. Moved to the east bay and lived all throughout that whole area and moved back to D.C. In 08. I went back and forth from D.c to Antioch for years until I joined the Army. I'm now stationed in Baumholder, Germany.

as a lumpia eater, i have family from DC

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
VERSACERO @VERSACERO u ole elk grove ass suburb ass nigga...
lol hell yeah I claim eg ese!! I'm actually back in south sac cause I moved to my mother in laws to help her out with things but I wanna go back to Elk Grove lol fuck the ghetto!! I did my time!! Lived in g park way, fruitridge, meadowview!

Last edited:

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I was born and raised in SAN JOSE Ca. Moved to Las Vegas for 4 yrs but had to move back to cali, Vegas is cool and all, a lot of work out there but I got home sick and had to move back to San Jose, I don't think Ill ever move away again.