Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
That hoe ass nigga blocked me from being able to post in that thread lol

Gas a fraud ass nerd he take pictures with other people's guns and drugs he a sucka ass nigga we live right next to eachother n he scared to see me bout anything he a nock ass nigga
He don't have friends he a loner the only people he know is from the internet lol

Fake ass "drug dealer" lmao nigga a weenie fuckin hop head nerd

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
then how that lead to you tellin on your niggas? u couldnt hold water? wow..already knew thizz was on the FBI watch list but you gon make shit hotter than a bitch for everyone..that paperwork made me feel some sort of way bruh u cant even trust ya niggas..reminds me of when the feds had me wiretapped..i couldnt even figure out what nigga in my circle would be that much of a bitch...i hope it was my phone that was tapped not someone with a wire....partly why i left SD because they had three seperate fed investigations going down one on murder/robbery the other on drugs, the last on pimping...free mack twon from YP FAB who caught the rico these snitches need to be offed real talk not tryna sound hard they ruining lives...mind ya own ya live long

LMAO

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
real talk tho that nigga stayed up till 3am editing my posts then he locks the thread before he goes to bed lol

if that aint the most sucka shit

ima edit ur face nigga rearrange ya nose u black weirdo look at u look at how u type? i don't know no black niggas that act like u , u a san diego nerd lol wood chain wearing loud hat wearing internet personality lol