Uploading a CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
How exactly do I go about doing that? It seems like it should be just as easy as downloading; the only problem is I've never uploaded a cd before. H @haterfull09 wants me to upload THE GRANT RICE EMPIRE mixtape, only I don't know how to do that. Is there a particular site that works best for uploading cds? What are the steps?

May 27, 2015
Kansas City Mo.
How exactly do I go about doing that? It seems like it should be just as easy as downloading; the only problem is I've never uploaded a cd before. H @haterfull09 wants me to upload THE GRANT RICE EMPIRE mixtape, only I don't know how to do that. Is there a particular site that works best for uploading cds? What are the steps?
Once you download the cd to your computer you want to put the cd or songs in a file or folder. Once the cd is in the folder or file you want to "Zip" it. Once you have the Zip you want to go to Zippyfile.com , mediafire.com, mega ect whatever site you want to use to upload. Zippyfile is the easiest but it only keeps the file for about a month before its deleted. I would def reccomend getting a media fire account for long term use and its 10GB of free space and your shit doesnt get deleted unless you delete it yourself. Plus its easy as fuck to use and Mega isnt bad either bro. But once you get the option to upload you upload the Zip. Once its done uploading it will give you a link. Copy and Give that link to whoever you want and they will be able to download it. When the person goes to open the zip they will extract the files them selfs they get whatevers in the zip. You can even zip movies and pictures too if you want. Hope this somewhat helps homie, get at me if you need more info. I had to teach myself to do all this shit a while back but once you do it the first time its all up hill from there.

Last edited:
May 27, 2015
Kansas City Mo.
Yes Sir! And im sure that took a long ass time doing each song individualy so next time just put all the songs in a single folder then zip that folder and it puts em all together so you download em all at once. But other than that you got it bro them links worked for me.