What exactly is this shit??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
The problem solving, and detective work of some people on reddit, are next level. To even get as far to find a logical suspect, of who created this content is amazing.

Well little update. I did some digging. First I went to aetbx's about page, found his Google+, looked in his friends. His one Polish friend is a guy named Trzy Kropek (Polish for "Three Dots"). So using my knowledge of Polish (I live in Poland, and am half-Polish myself) I searched for online usernames of Trzy Kropek or TrzyKropek.

Trzy Kropek's facebook has him living in Warsaw, where the letter originated, and near to the video recording location: https://www.facebook.com/people/Trzy-Kropek/100009428245836
I found a Steam Profile named Trzykropek Społeczność Steam :: TRZYKROPEK that had a "Pjotrek Lesny" in the previous names.
Pjotrek Lesny = Piotr Lesny (just another way of writing it), so I searched "Piotr Lesny Warsaw" (in Polish of course) and found one on Linkedin: https://pl.linkedin.com/in/piotrlesny

He's an ex CDProject employee (Witcher game publishers) who left the job/or was fired in May 2015 (coincidentally when this video came out and when the package was sent), he has a heavy IT background and so would likely be skilled in everything needed to make this happen.
So. I think we may have found our man, or one of them.

Think outside the box. Something I learned from social engineering is if you want to crack someone's code or puzzle, it's better to look to the person, because every human makes mistakes, leaves a trace, and those traces can be followed and usually lead to a quicker answer than the puzzle itself. When it comes to trying to break any piece of technology or equipment, the human who engineered it is the weakest link.

Edit: PS It's worth noting, since his name just means "Three Dots", it's completely plausible others used the same name, and also happen to live in Warsaw, since Warsaw happens to be the capital of Poland. So take my findings with a pinch of salt, but nonetheless they need exploring IMO. So far it seems worth digging into. Poland isn't like the US where 1000 people use the same username and such, usually you'll find 1-3 folks unless it's something really common, and everything fits the picture, but again, don't want to jump to any conclusions without being sure.

Edit2: Update, his Linkedin says one of his hobbies is airsoft. There's a local airsoft team that have played at the location the videos were filmed: „PSYCHIATRYK” – Opuszczony Szpital Psychiatryczny w Otwocku | Red Skull Airsoft

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
idk, i've been having premonitions of nuclear apocalypse for a while. it's probably just me subconsciously picking up stuff from the media and my brain putting things together and creating scenarios, but i have vivid dreams about nuclear holocaust, and sometimes when i see planes flying in the sky, i get a very strong feeling almost like the opposite of a flashback, where i envision bombs falling from the sky and the sky burning with flames everywhere. it's probably all just subconscious pictures that my brain is painting, from media that i'm exposed to. but if this was a real warning for anything, i think it would be a warning for nuclear holocaust. it could just be some random video to trip people out, which is the more likely case, but if the world gets nuked soon i'm really not gonna be surprised at all.