SO HOW DOES THE SICCNESS FEEL ABOUT JT THA BIGGA FIGGA SAYING NOMORE GANGSTA RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I THINK U GOTTA HAVE A LOT OF STREET CREDIT TO TRY TO ENFORCE SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND TRYING TO CONTROL PPL IS KINDA SILLY TO ME. BUT I GOT RESPECT FOR JT IN CERTAIN AREAS, I JUST DONT THINK THIS IS HIS LANE AND HE NEED TO GET IN THE STREETS IF HE WANNA PUSH THAT LINE, NOT MAKE POSTS ON INSTAGRAM. IM PART OF A GANGSTA RAP LEGACY AND LABEL AND I DONT SEE HIM SAYING WHAT WAS TYPED IN THAT POST 2 PPLS FACE SO I CANT RESPECT IT 100%
#WCM

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
who's? c-bo's?
NAH. WEST COAST MAFIA. SOMETHING I WAS PART OF CREATING AND IS A FUNCTIONING FAMILY. C BO IS ONE PERSON . IF YOUR MIND IS IN THAT BOX THATS ON U BUT IVE ALWAYS BEEN A SHOW PPL BETTER THAN I TELL THEM TYPE PERSON. AINT NOBODY EVER HELD MY HAND IN THIS SHIT AND I GET OFFENDED WHEN PPL TALK TO ME THAT WAY. JUST LETTIN U KNOW.

Apr 5, 2015
I THINK U GOTTA HAVE A LOT OF STREET CREDIT TO TRY TO ENFORCE SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND TRYING TO CONTROL PPL IS KINDA SILLY TO ME. BUT I GOT RESPECT FOR JT IN CERTAIN AREAS, I JUST DONT THINK THIS IS HIS LANE AND HE NEED TO GET IN THE STREETS IF HE WANNA PUSH THAT LINE, NOT MAKE POSTS ON INSTAGRAM. IM PART OF A GANGSTA RAP LEGACY AND LABEL AND I DONT SEE HIM SAYING WHAT WAS TYPED IN THAT POST 2 PPLS FACE SO I CANT RESPECT IT 100%
#WCM
I think they was mainly talking to the mainstream rappers but the underground need to come together with this message too, But the message that he posted was sent to him from somebody else. So i think that person must be really connected in the streets west east north and south to feel that confident on sending that message. Jt just backing the message up and sending it out there. It could be a nigga in the bing or anything that sent that text. Dude said we channeled our aggression in the wrong direction so thats saying "yea we pushed that gangsta shit, but we was pushing that line on the wrong people, now its time to push it on the Real enemy" so me personally I don't feel like thats disrespecting yall legacy. but we as black people can't keep making the same mistakes that we did in the 2000s and 90s. violence is always gone be in the world, we know that. but niggas slide to this music, this shit is like musical courage to some niggas, and its definitely a influencer and desensitizer on how it is koo to kill another black man. Its way different from when the rap fans listen to this shit in the safety of they homes compared to the niggas in the hood that live by this shit and look at rappers as some type of role models, this shit is the soundtrack of our life and death. Im going thru some real shit right now with my lil bro tryna tell him not to send a diss song to some killers he fonkin with. But lil niggas see chief keef and all the other hood disses and think its koo but don't understand they promoting they death. this shit real and I feel the message.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THIS IS A GOOD TOPIC IMHO. BUT PPL NEED TO REALIZE THAT IT TAKES AN ARMY TO MOVE A MOUNTAIN AND HIM SAYING HE'S THE FACE OF THIS KINDA RUBBED ME THE WRONG WAY CUZ EVERYBODY THAT RAPS AINT GANGSTAS AND STREET NIGGAS. TRYING TO TELL A GANGSTA WHAT THEY CAN AND CANT DO WILL GET SOMEBODYS HEAD BUSTED AND I RESPECT THE MESSAGE BUT SOMETIMES IT AINT WHAT U DO, ITS HOW U DO IT.
#WCM

Apr 5, 2015
THIS IS A GOOD TOPIC IMHO. BUT PPL NEED TO REALIZE THAT IT TAKES AN ARMY TO MOVE A MOUNTAIN AND HIM SAYING HE'S THE FACE OF THIS KINDA RUBBED ME THE WRONG WAY CUZ EVERYBODY THAT RAPS AINT GANGSTAS AND STREET NIGGAS. TRYING TO TELL A GANGSTA WHAT THEY CAN AND CANT DO WILL GET SOMEBODYS HEAD BUSTED AND I RESPECT THE MESSAGE BUT SOMETIMES IT AINT WHAT U DO, ITS HOW U DO IT.
#WCM
naw i definitely feel you on that. I think he talkin to the suckas, mainstream niggas that aint never put in no work or locked in foreal besides getting extorted. They aint got no choice. But I think the message to the real niggas would be more respectful and once a collective of real niggas across this nation start pushing that line then everybody else gone fall in line. and the young homies gone rock with what they big homies is pushin. it gotta be conditioned because we so use to the opposite but i know it can work. its hard tho cuz i grew up on this shit but i know its wrong. but it dont gotta be wrong when we spittin bout sliden on the real enimigos
CoopDVill @CoopDVill can you put this in the main bart forum? I fucked up lol

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2010
The Bay Area is crazy as f*ck. Out of the numerous amount of times I've almost lost my life, the morjority of them was over abosolutley NOTHING. Not cause I wore the wrong color, not cause I was funkin' with individuals. Just cause I'm living in/trying to survive in hostile areas.

When I lived in West Oakland every f*cking window in the front of our house had been shot out. N*ggas put a pump to my aunt's stomach and robbed her on here way to the Bart to go work.

My point? This is one of the most volitile areas in the country. how nigg*s not going to rap about what's happening? and is sh*t really supposed to changed?

No disrepespect, but JT sound like a n*gga that don't come outside or is f*cking delusional. Them n*ggas back home (The Bay) is psychos. This has a better chance of working in gang areas where there is some kind of order. Not in the cities of psychos, where n*ggas dust they day ones and act like nothing.

Get real.....

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2006
I just interacted with a sicc member, so yes.
Lmao u interacted with Incisions who gets banned every like 3 months like ur ass needs to....

Have you ever posted anything of value, made a thread that wasn't completely pointless, or even directly interacted with another sicc member besides Incisions? FOH.

So once again have u?

Nov 11, 2006
How about u just never reply to any post ever again on the sicc? That would be fucking great, fuck you very much and have a shitty day

edit: and fuck this thread it shows how much of a #DONT KNOW u are, no one gives a fuck about JT anymore

Last edited: