ADR New Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
ADR Lavey Unreleased Tracks from the Vault

^^^^^ link to the new shit....get a hit while you can...this dope wont last long

Tap in and get a dose of dope from the devil himself....new tracks include

"My wife, my bitch and my mistress"
Featuring RJ Boone

"Conceited"

"Satanic Incest "
Featuring Malice

and

"Dear Doctor"

More music coming soon from ADR Lavey, D-High aka Lil ADR, and the entire Night-Breed Society.

Show some love and help spread these tracks through the streets...we'll keep supplying you with that pure uncut horrorcore shit like we've been doing for year

Help keep Horrorcore alive..show ya folks the new tracks.... the next dose is getting prepared now so get ya veins ready...

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2013
ADR Lavey Unreleased Tracks from the Vault

^^^^^ link to the new shit....get a hit while you can...this dope wont last long

Tap in and get a dose of dope from the devil himself....new tracks include

"My wife, my bitch and my mistress"
Featuring RJ Boone

"Conceited"

"Satanic Incest "
Featuring Malice

and

"Dear Doctor"

More music coming soon from ADR Lavey, D-High aka Lil ADR, and the entire Night-Breed Society.

Show some love and help spread these tracks through the streets...we'll keep supplying you with that pure uncut horrorcore shit like we've been doing for year

Help keep Horrorcore alive..show ya folks the new tracks.... the next dose is getting prepared now so get ya veins ready...

THESE TRACKS ARE PURE DOPE!