MANNIBALECTOR Release Date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
VENOM @VENOM have you heard the album bro?

Dec 25, 2003
No Phonk Beta beats & too many weak filler skits & features its gonna suck as bad as DAAM... The basic Seven & Robeck beats dont fit him at all whatsoever; not his ideal habitat... Bring Phonk Beta & give him alotta well-mastered Siccmade sounding beats or its a complete wrap for him for good... Hes basically wasted himself after what Ive seen in the recent months......

Jan 30, 2007
I read somewhere on here he's goin back to sots stylee,was it supposed to be this album? I honestly haven't checked for dude since loaded. I bought LBI but that shit was so fuckin depressin it ain't in rotation anymore. He lost me with the whole serial killa wearing masks shit. I guess I'm too old to listen to a 40+ year old rappin about boogeyman type shit

Jun 11, 2004
Who does Lynch appeal to now as far as a fan base? Is he moving units off Strange fans? I don't know anyone here in his hometown that fucks with his new shit???
It's that whole juggalo crowd. Millions of Midwestern white trash dudes with clown makeup > the west coast underground. Its what pays the bills nowadays I guess.

Props to lynch breaking into a bigger market, It just sucks he had to leave behind his no. 1 producer. I guess tech calls the shots now tho...

Apr 25, 2002
Damn, I agree with all these points. 5 years ago we could have at least had half a thread with people still loving Lynch... But now? not so much I guess. I gave Coathanga a few spins, wasnt really impressed.

Heres how you make a classic Lynch Album, plus leave a good legacy IMO

Production: Gmacc, Phonk Beta, Lynch

Features: X-Raided, C-Bo, Killa Tay, G-macc, COS, Beta, Zagg, Smigg, No Love, Sav Sicc, Bleezo, T-Nutty, Young Bop, Bring Back Loki & D-Dubb on a track.

First off Stop drinkin, dry up, and smoke hella bud. Seems like the alcohol is affecting how the flow is delivered.

Second, spend a month locked away with all the cats I mentioned, no distractions, just bud and a bunch of rappers trying to outdo each others verses, and deliverys.

have Gmacc ghostwrite some lyrics.

Step away from the Hockey Mask Serial Killer mince meat and shit bags raps.

Maybe Being locked away in a home studio with Cway, and the Nuttfactors would spark some real creativity. Cmon Lynch we know you got it in you.

Bring out 1 album for the fans that have been down and supporting you since the early 90s....

Itll never happen.

Apr 25, 2002
and what kills me is the Stans that come in and say,

"It's not 1994 anymore. You guys just want Lynch to rap about gangbangin and GBC."

No. No one cares about that. We just want good music. I dont care about the subject matter so long as Lynch is spitting hard on it with a good beat. He hasnt devivered on that sense Loaded. Not even LBI even tho people think that was good. That shit was whack too.

Lynch is done. Me, nor a lot of people, are checking for his music cuz it is trash. Worse than that he tries to be a gimmicky rapper with the horrocore stuff and it just really shows how pathetic he has become.

Dec 28, 2008
I personally found "Dinner And A Movie" and "Coat Hanga Strangla" hard to listen to. I seriously forced myself to listen to these albums in the car while driving to and from work. That was the only way.

1 time listen all the way through is good enough. No replay value here.
Bring back the Beta and the old style... but that shytt neva gonna happen.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Damn, I agree with all these points. 5 years ago we could have at least had half a thread with people still loving Lynch... But now? not so much I guess. I gave Coathanga a few spins, wasnt really impressed.

Heres how you make a classic Lynch Album, plus leave a good legacy IMO

Production: Gmacc, Phonk Beta, Lynch

Features: X-Raided, C-Bo, Killa Tay, G-macc, COS, Beta, Zagg, Smigg, No Love, Sav Sicc, Bleezo, T-Nutty, Young Bop, Bring Back Loki & D-Dubb on a track.

First off Stop drinkin, dry up, and smoke hella bud. Seems like the alcohol is affecting how the flow is delivered.

Second, spend a month locked away with all the cats I mentioned, no distractions, just bud and a bunch of rappers trying to outdo each others verses, and deliverys.

have Gmacc ghostwrite some lyrics.

Step away from the Hockey Mask Serial Killer mince meat and shit bags raps.

Maybe Being locked away in a home studio with Cway, and the Nuttfactors would spark some real creativity. Cmon Lynch we know you got it in you.

Bring out 1 album for the fans that have been down and supporting you since the early 90s....

Itll never happen.
+ have Suge Knight around to slap people for doing dumb shit! :cheeky: