Insane and D Mack - Looking Fo The Dopeman - BAY CLASSIC finally remastered on CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Whats good Evrybody ? Today we got great News for all the Fans & Supporters of underground Rap. Insane and D-Mack - Lookin Fo The Dopeman is finally available remastered on CD Format. We Only pressed up 500 Copies and only 470 re actually for Sale. 250 went already to Japan so be sure that you get your Copy before its sold out, because we wont press up any more. You can order the Cds under my Homepage: Drop Top Music ,for wholesale prices just inbox me. thanks to evrybody , if you enjoy it share it with your friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvO6BVtT9D4

Jan 6, 2003
This will be exciting to hear.

I've just placed the order and I sincerely hope this release has both better sound quality and cover art quality than the G-Slimm re-re. Have you remastered the original master tapes or is this converted tape tracks run through a filter?

BTW, why do you include VAT on international orders? Normally when I order items from Germany they are sent VAT free because I live outside the EU.

Looking forward to this one!

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
L-Wood digitalized the original Tapes with his good Euipment.We went the Raw Audio Files to a professional who made the basses fuller and other things.it defintily sounds way better.
We also worked alot on the Artwork even if its exactly looking like the Tape Artwork.We did work on the Proportions that they re right ,so didnt just make it bigger, that was alot of work.im pretty satisfied with the result and the first Feedbacks im getting show me that it seems to be a nice release.
about the VAT thing, thats a good question i need to talk to my accountant tomorrow,i got the same question.but as for now i configured it like evrybody have to pay the VAT.you will have to pay them as the latest at the border then i guess.but dont blaim me on that sentence lol.i will know more soon.

Props: Flowjob
May 1, 2002
Well it says "og" & if he means original cd release, than he is right due to the fact it's the 1st time it's been on cd
description has to be more exact homie. at least identify it like Indo did on his auction.

~ sometimes "og" gets misrepresented. OG to real collectors means the OG press. If the seller meant first time on original CD release, then mention it. Otherwise its misleading information.

Insane D Mack Lookin fo The Dopeman 1995 Fresno G Funk Super Dope | eBay