NEW MITCHY SLICK MIXTAPE "HE'S EVERYWHERE VOL.1"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2003
twitter message: RT @Demolitionmen: new mixtape with SD legend @Mitchyslick "HE'S EVERYWHERE VOL 1" COMIN AT YOU LIKE A BULLET!

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Boss, you might have the longest sig on the sicc..I thought there were more replies for a second and then I scrolled down and realized all that space was because of your sig....lol..its all good..

Sep 1, 2008
they been talkin bout this tape for over a year. bout fuckin time.
i think this is an entirely different project cuz the one they been talkin about is called Lost N Da Yay and is supposed to be an album not a mixtape. could be wrong tho maybe somebody else can confirm it.

Aug 9, 2002
i think this is an entirely different project cuz the one they been talkin about is called Lost N Da Yay and is supposed to be an album not a mixtape. could be wrong tho maybe somebody else can confirm it.
I was just about to reply the same thing! So that's 3 yay area slick gon drop! Super tight. Years back think I heard that slick supposed to b working on a project wit Guce.