The Siccness Network

The Siccness Network (http://siccness.net/vb/)
-   Strange Music (http://siccness.net/vb/f48/)
-   -   The Official Random Thought Thread (http://siccness.net/vb/f48/official-random-thought-thread-304913.html)

ant_johnson_16 01-01-2010 11:42 AM

The Official Random Thought Thread

Mods, can we get a sticky for this. It could cut down on the off topic threads and limit them to this one.

My random thought is that Im ready for Raw and UnKUTT. Stevie stones came thru. Kutt was wantin to get bun b. Kutt's been seriously steppin his talent up more and more everytime I hear him. This album should slap!

explicit_evilz 01-01-2010 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant_johnson_16 (Post 4910792)
Mods, can we get a sticky for this. It could cut down on the off topic threads and limit them to this one.

My random thought is that Im ready for Raw and UnKUTT. Stevie stones came thru. Kutt was wantin to get bun b. Kutt's been seriously steppin his talent up more and more everytime I hear him. This album should slap!

^co-sign on the thread and on Kutt

It's gonna be interesting to hear him and Lynch on a track.

ant_johnson_16 01-01-2010 11:58 AM

Feature Presentation still gets CRAZY play with me. I love that album. Hopefully this can compete with it.

Kain 01-01-2010 12:06 PM

Kutty is definitely where it's at. In my opinion, Feature Presentation was the release for Strange in '08. Raw & UnKutt is my most anticipated release from Strange slated for this year.

ant_johnson_16 01-01-2010 12:07 PM

I agree 100%.

Raul lVl. XIV 01-01-2010 12:12 PM

kutt will carry strange music when tech is done

explicit_evilz 01-01-2010 12:50 PM

^him and Kaliko will definitely carry the torch.

I don't really think Tech will ever be done. He'll be making music until music is over. He just has that drive to do it.

Switching gears, all we know about the new collabos album is that there is a song with Busta, Spliff and Krizz confirmed.

Do you think if Snoop and Tech make a track it'll show up on the album?

Random thoughts, of course..

BTW, it'd be nice to see some "special guests" on DAAM

ant_johnson_16 01-01-2010 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by explicit_evilz (Post 4910901)
^him and Kaliko will definitely carry the torch.

I don't really think Tech will ever be done. He'll be making music until music is over. He just has that drive to do it.

Switching gears, all we know about the new collabos album is that there is a song with Busta, Spliff and Krizz confirmed.

Do you think if Snoop and Tech make a track it'll show up on the album?

Random thoughts, of course..

BTW, it'd be nice to see some "special guests" on DAAM

He wanted to do a kabosh preview song with dirty wormz. Not confirmed but he really wants that done.

explicit_evilz 01-01-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant_johnson_16 (Post 4910910)
He wanted to do a kabosh preview song with dirty wormz. Not confirmed but he really wants that done.

He? Tech? Kutt? Lynch?

Either way, I honestly can't wait to hear some Kabosh..

ant_johnson_16 01-01-2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by explicit_evilz (Post 4910921)
He? Tech? Kutt? Lynch?

Either way, I honestly can't wait to hear some Kabosh..

Tech told me and LDS the day after he found the band in Texas, that he REALLY wanted them to do a kabosh preview track for the upcomming collabos album. This may be another track that never happens but he seemed very excited to get it done. So, we'll see.

p.ellz 01-01-2010 01:09 PM

Random thot...I need that kush is my cologne mp3

explicit_evilz 01-01-2010 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant_johnson_16 (Post 4910936)
Tech told me and LDS the day after he found the band in Texas, that he REALLY wanted them to do a kabosh preview track for the upcomming collabos album. This may be another track that never happens but he seemed very excited to get it done. So, we'll see.

Now that's something I'd like to see/hear.

That's great news because if it happens, it'll make a lot of his fans happy. It's been forever since "Little Pills" and the little tidbits we've got since then haven't satisfied the hunger..

Thanks Ant

ant_johnson_16 01-01-2010 01:55 PM

Check em out on youtube. They're pretty good and Im not a huge rock fan. Heres a few songs.

b-rock920 01-01-2010 01:55 PM

So does this thing also include all the who Tech should collab with and Strange Music should sign questions.

ant_johnson_16 01-01-2010 01:57 PM

This thread contains everything. If you wanna state who strange should collab with or tour with, pretty much any question that doesnt need its own thread is in here.

I want a Kutt and Chamillionaire track. Even Tech and Cham would be dope. I've been sayin this for a long time though.

haterfull09 01-01-2010 02:06 PM

I think a kutt & hopsin collab would be dope as hell

Nebulizah 01-01-2010 02:10 PM

lol @ originally saying it's for random O.T. crap, then turning it into a thread all about Strange music

random thought-

I really enjoyed the Slacker video, so much so that it's probably in my top 2 out of the entire Strange video collection.

ant_johnson_16 01-01-2010 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebulizah (Post 4911042)
lol @ originally saying it's for random O.T. crap, then turning it into a thread all about Strange music

random thought-

I really enjoyed the Slacker video, so much so that it's probably in my top 2 out of the entire Strange video collection.

Its random thoughts about strange. If you wanna discuss non strange related shit, people need to go to the open forum for that.

Mobstyle Music 01-01-2010 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebulizah (Post 4911042)

random thought-

I liked Rednose the most. Production was awesome, was like Saw

NZTECHFAN 01-01-2010 03:08 PM

wondering what strange is gonna be like in 10 years...