Whos got a DUI but off Weed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
lsflskhdfklshkdlfhlsf

Anybody in here ever beat a case off a DUI that was not related with alcohol but only weed? My homie caught a case and they told him his maryjuana levels were too high and lawyer said he will have to settle with paying fine of 600$ and some dui courses. How in the fuck can they figure out how high you were the day you got arrested? Who in here has been successfull in fighting this shit?

Aug 9, 2006
being under the influence of ANYTHING can catch you a case........even nyquil.....

but yeah there easy to get let go....just make sure he doesnt have a public defender...

and allways go back to lawyers if you approve of there work....just like any other places if your a regular customer of theres...hes goign to hook you up...kinda common since but just lettin you know

Dec 13, 2003
lsflskhdfklshkdlfhlsf

Anybody in here ever beat a case off a DUI that was not related with alcohol but only weed? My homie caught a case and they told him his maryjuana levels were too high and lawyer said he will have to settle with paying fine of 600$ and some dui courses. How in the fuck can they figure out how high you were the day you got arrested? Who in here has been successfull in fighting this shit?
my boy just recently beat a DUI case. after flipping his car near keller and test positive for being over the legal limit. however he was sober when he got to the station...and thats were the test matters. beat that shit. cost him like 3 grand. i'll get info on his lawyer and PM it to you if you need one

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I personally don't smoke weed...Yet, I'm actually all for it being legalized.

But it cracks me up when people give the defense "no one has ever died in a car accident because of weed".

I know people that get STUCK off the shit...And I'm 100% positive that some moron has been high beyond belief, gotten behind the wheel, and didn't have the quick reflexes to avoid an accident....Gimme a break

Aug 9, 2006
unlike anyother drugs i know of.......when your about to do something when your lit as fuck....it sobers you up....i can be smokin a blunt smashing 90mph down the 5 and i can be sober as fuck....

atleast with me.....ive never even had CLOSE CALLs stoned...shit im a better driver stoned then sober (paronia)

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com

But it cracks me up when people give the defense "no one has ever died in a car accident because of weed".

I know people that get STUCK off the shit...And I'm 100% positive that some moron has been high beyond belief, gotten behind the wheel, and didn't have the quick reflexes to avoid an accident....Gimme a break
Marijuana affects everyone differently, so it always comes down to the individual level...

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Sounds like this lawyer is trying to get off easy, I did a search and lots of mothafuckas got there shit dismissed when it came to herb. Time to make this foo do work. I guess you gotta figure what the blood test came out as, either Carboxy THC or Delta-9-THC. Caboxy means your shit will get dismissed. He allready got a lawyer and is payed for this shit, the case has been dragging because this shit happened in november cuz foo didnt have his seatbelt. I think this shit has a good chance of being dismissed. Sounds like Lawyer just throwing out the option of paying 600$ and classes to be done with it, fuck that, this aint alcohol related.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I got one years ago before I turned 18 in Santa Clara County. I was driving and blowing at the sametime... I told my homeboy to hold the wheel while I blaze it up and he let the car swerve to the right a bit.

Next thing I know I see one red light in my rear view mirror and it was a CHP. I passed all their test they had me do on the side of the road. They searched the car for more doe doe and then they didn't find any. So they took me to juvenile hall and let me out the next day. My breath was so hot, it was fogging up the breathalizer tube. When I went to court, my public defender told the judge that a study was done with drivers that were high off of cocaine and it didn't affect their driving. So she said that since cocaine doesn't affect one's driving how can marijuana? And since I had told the truth about letting my friend hold the steering wheel... the case got dropped. I didn't even have a driver's license or permit and the whole case was dropped because it was marijuana. I wasn't even in the court room for 5 minutes. But that was long ago back in the mid 90's.

I had some Old English in my system too but for some reason it didn't come up in the test. I blew the doe after I finished a 40oz. I think I somehow got lucky. I never did that again though because they were trying to wash me. The CHP didn't give my homeboy a ride though and he had to walk off of the freeway to call his moms.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I got one years ago before I turned 18 in Santa Clara County. I was driving and blowing at the sametime... I told my homeboy to hold the wheel while I blaze it up and he let the car swerve to the right a bit.

Next thing I know I see one red light in my rear view mirror and it was a CHP. I passed all their test they had me do on the side of the road. They searched the car for more doe doe and then they didn't find any. So they took me to juvenile hall and let me out the next day. My breath was so hot, it was fogging up the breathalizer tube. When I went to court, my public defender told the judge that a study was done with drivers that were high off of cocaine and it didn't affect their driving. So she said that since cocaine doesn't affect one's driving how can marijuana? And since I had told the truth about letting my friend hold the steering wheel... the case got dropped. I didn't even have a driver's license or permit and the whole case was dropped because it was marijuana. I wasn't even in the court room for 5 minutes. But that was long ago back in the mid 90's.

I had some Old English in my system too but for some reason it didn't come up in the test. I blew the doe after I finished a 40oz. I think I somehow got lucky. I never did that again though because they were trying to wash me. The CHP didn't give my homeboy a ride though and he had to walk off of the freeway to call his moms.
Damn thats pretty lucky you didnt get shit else other than juve, mothafuckas out here in Fresno County are relentless when it comes to DUI, dragging this case as long as possible so my homie wont get his liscence.

Nov 21, 2007

check this out.. :knockout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8cF...search?q=marijuana,+driving&hl=en&sitesearch=