Ultimate Warrior Returns

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
lmao wow how underwhelming. i would rather just see him not come back then to come back like that. and to fight Orlando Jordan out of all people, a gay (yea literally) former WWE undercarder...

Nov 10, 2006
No, but that has been a common rumor over the years dating back before internet usage was all that common. Before WCW got him to come over there for a short stint, WCW hired a guy, I think they called him Renegade, to be a ripoff version; he later killed himself.
Ric Flair said Hogan and Bischoff filled the Renegades young head with empty promises of success and while he didn't blame them for the death, he said it didn't help.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR THE BEST WRESTLER EVER, TSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAA THE BEST GIMMICK EVER TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WITH THE COMMAND OF LEES VOICE LEE COMMANDS THE LEVEL OF THE WARRIORS TO DESTROY ALL THE ADVERSARIES IN THE ALLPOWERFULL LEES WAY, TO FOREFRONT THE POWER OF THE BIGG LEE IS TO COME IN FRONT OF THE POWER OF A COMET, YOU KAN NEVER WIN TSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAAAA THE POWER OF SHOA KAHN IS NO MATCH FOR THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY LEE, LEE-ZILLA WILL ROAR TO THE FACT THAT I AM THE GREATEST ENTITY THAT HAS EVER REIGNED SUPREME IN THIS UNIVERSE TSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAA

Apr 20, 2005
the warrior was the shit but. . .he looked very slow in the ring. even tho ive heard his been known for that because of his size but now its just. . .age? Oh well hopefully the warriors return to the ring is successful.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
well you know its a low budget outfit if they make a fag like orlando jordan their champ