BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
In correspondence to the "Block This eBayer" thread, a group of eBay sellers and I came up with a list of buyers that should be blocked in order to avoid faulty business transactions. Please keep in mind that this is just a recommendation to eBay sellers in order to prevent any business transactions with problematic customers. If you would like to expose a faulty eBay customer(s), please feel free to post their username(s) and provide valid reasoning & proof to why the user(s) should be blocked.

Blocked Bidders List: [Last Updated on 8/10/07]
thatwinz69
jeremy8810
dtq69
charles_barks
kayano851
beck1538
hawaiianmilehi
holeindahead67
psycomezzo18
foevah
fat4life_2tha_game
$tr8upg
karim69001
doxa94
other2worlds
mcalltx75
rapcollector81
kosator
guerrilla-funk
huslinnevastop
funk2keyz

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
How to add an eBayer to your Blocked Bidders List on eBay

You can update your Blocked Bidders List thru:

http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/biddermanagement.html?ssPageName=STRK:MESRL:009

Your Blocked Bidders List can be easily updated by copying the list of usernames and pasting it to your current list. Be sure you type a comma on the last username in that list before pasting (eBay will automatically seperate the rest of the names with commas). In case you were wondering, the usernames will not duplicate. Therefore, you can copy & paste the entire list over & over again.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
layziemarv said:
whoa, that jeremy dude just emailed me to inquire a CD. good lookin out joe

Tell him that you've been warned about his faulty dealings and that many ebay sellers are now aware of him! this will make him realize to never fuck with ebay sellers again! LOL! I wouldn't be surprise if he retaliates with a negative fdbk on my account. I'm waiting for him to give me one so I can dish one right back.. that's why I NEVER leave feedback first because of fools like him.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
We should add...

I think that we should at "Non-Paying Bidders" to this list as well. I'm not talking about a person who pay's hella late all of the time, becuase he/she eventually pays. I'm talking about the one bidder who doesn't respond, might respond, but they never actually do pay when it's all said and done. This can help us out with these guys who have a million and one user names, because these types of foo's love to bid on your shit just so they can fuck your auction up. These mofo's do this shit out of spite, becaue you blocked there shitty asses already and just out of being pure haters. This shit is getting tired. "The Union" is in full effect. I'm sure that all of us sellers have been through this stuff and are tired by now. Like Joe quoted Jay-Z, earlier, "I'm a Business-Man"!!! I don't have time for Bitch Made foo's who play childish games. I'm just trying to handle my business at the end of the day.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Here is my blocked bidder list. Most of these fucks left me negative feedback due to cracked cd cases or because they never paid. dtq69, gangstaflea, iluvabug, jainaka, mr.cpt, numba1scopa, spankieman, tim_2010, trisha4357, valleyfornia,

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Scared?

Wow. I thought that this thread would get a lot more attention. I guess this should be a hush-hush subject? Lol! I'm not going to let it die, because it's very important to help maintane a higher level of standard for buyers and sellers alike. It's a great idea.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Add to your Blocked Bidders List!!

I just went through a big ordeal, with a guy who left me negative feedback, even though his ass never paid. He purchase three cassette from me and then decided that my shipping to Austrailia was too expensive. Then that didn't work with me, so he started to ignore my emails to pay for his items. I decided to send a non-paying bidders notice once a week has passed. Then I close the claim with a penalty of course and all hell breaks loose. He left Neg feedback that said that I was rude to him. Poor baby. What the fuck do you expect when you don't pay a mofo and you don't reply. Block this fuckin' jerk if you don't want this to happen to you.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Pofili

Add this user to your blocked bidders list. I sent him 4 Non-Paying Bidders Notices and as soon as I did it; He filed a complaint with Pay Pal, saying that he didn't get the other items that I sold him about 35 days before. He never mentioned anything about not getting them until 4 Purchases later, but only after I filed a NPBN. When I contacted him and asked him why did he lie to ebay...his reply was cause you didn't give me enough time to pay and that I shouldn't have filed a NPBN on him, because he was about to pay. This Mofo has nerves. Then he replied back to one of my Non-Paying Bidders Notice and said, "ciao michelino" as if he were basically saying fuck you and this Notice.

Heres a copy of that notice:

pofili May-04-07 at 11:56:28 PDT

ciao michelino

eBay May-03-07 at 23:58:58 PDT

An Unpaid Item dispute has been opened for the following item: Playya 1000 - Reality - Rare OOP Tulsa DC Boys New (#180111105591)
Reason given for Unpaid Item: The buyer has not paid for the item.
Buyer actions reported by seller: The buyer has not responded.

EVERYBODY should block this fool. I'm sure that he's going to leave some retaliation feedback as well. We've done a lot of business and all of the sudden he trips out. These are the breaks.

sincere...i can say that pofili is 4 sure a good guy...he's my homie...maybe he got some money problems and he cannot pay you .....
he's not like that ...ciao michelino means bye mikal.....in italian.....
so please stop talkin shit on italians bidder...majik also don't wany to sell us...we tired of bullshit about we italian being thieves and mafiosos.....
really tired...we are serious collectors--not crazy japs or german/jap botleggers...we serious as fuck...don't forget this...we don't talk shit on other ppls.....and we don't snitch....

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
westbanklover said:
sincere...i can say that pofili is 4 sure a good guy...he's my homie...maybe he got some money problems and he cannot pay you .....
he's not like that ...ciao michelino means bye mikal.....in italian.....
so please stop talkin shit on italians bidder...majik also don't wany to sell us...we tired of bullshit about we italian being thieves and mafiosos.....
really tired...we are serious collectors--not crazy japs or german/jap botleggers...we serious as fuck...don't forget this...we don't talk shit on other ppls.....and we don't snitch....
Did I mention Italy? No, I don't think so. I mentioned Pofili. Quit being sensative. As you said, "maybe he got some money problems and he cannot pay you". This would explain why he's trying to extort me for some money and lied to Pay Pal and told them that he didn't get my previous package from a previous deal, even though he did. This is more or a reason why people should block his schiesty ass. Because he's out there jackin' mofo's and lying. His retaliation feedback said that I was arrogant. Even if I was/am; what the fuck does that have to do with him not paying for his purchases and filing a claim w/Pay Pal as a retaliation to me filing a non-paying bidders notice? Stay out of grown folks business and let Pofili speak for himself. There's always a sensative motherfucka who wants to make this a Nationality thing as if he were creating a ploy to cover up the truth. Another thing...Don't talk shit about Japanese, German, French or anybody. That's some hater shit. It seems clear to me who's judging who in this case. Oh yeah, if your man's/homie isn't a snitch; then why did he lie and cry foul to Pay Pal? Wouldn't that be snitchin? Sounds like he ran to the Police to me.:ermm:

Props: jaybiz8
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
westbanklover said:
ciao michelino means bye mikal.....in italian
No shit. Like I didn't know that. He said it as if he where blowing me off. For the record, I don't have problem with anybody. Let your homeboy be a man. You don't have to fight a man's battles, but you do have to fight a kids. Stay out of it, you're not involved.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
westbanklover said:
we tired of bullshit about we italian being thieves and mafiosos.....
really tired...we are serious collectors--not crazy japs or german/jap botleggers...
LMAO u doin exactly the same shit now what u dont want people doin to you:chinese:

i just don't like ppls hatin on my homies.....is this clear?
just defendin him...not attackin you personally..it ain't about you .....you know what i mean?
but lately some sellers(not you and none of serious sellers) talkin shit on him and accusing me expecially to rip off sellers.....i don't know if he got your stuff or not...he just said me he cannot pay 4 that stuff...so....man and this for indo also......you know some bitches from jap and germany repress shit...but i never said jap and german are all bitches...but some sellers says we italian rip off sellers...guys this happened to me and pofili so many times.....i'm just tired.....anybody can feel my words?....it's about frustration....i never mean to offend any of you personally ....but i defend my ppls.....

it's not about italy or usa or gemany...it's not about that shit... probably you all misunderstood my words......no kind of attack to nobody....i think about my biz not pofili's or you selllers biz....i just buy shit..but some bitches said me i rip shit off and posted in auctions ' no shipping 2 italy'................
man what can i say when i see this bullshit?
i don't receive a cd or a tape and i have to be immediatly a thief ?????
i quote from my feedback....BUYER LIVES IN ITALY PAID FOR SLOWEST DELIVERY THEN RECIEVED REFUND AND NEW CD
this man also is crazy....and what can i say?????
i never received nothing from him...and look what bullshit write on me....sayng i got money and 2 of his cds.....
any of you like to pointed as a thief when some like this happen?
if yes ...just let me know.....but i don't.....

Apr 25, 2002
Stop the stupid shit talking.

Add kayano851 to your lists. He bid up Black Mob and then bounced on me. I seen him bidding on some other cds on ebay recently too. Sorry if it's too late.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
kayano???? with -1 feedback from japan???hes now bidding on my stuff too , cognanc already banned him n gave him a negative cuz he didnt come thru his payment