Who's Solo would you wanna hear first from Fully Loaded?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which member of Fully Loaded would you wanna hear solo 1st?

• Big Rich

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Don Toriano

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • J. Bailey

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • None I wanna Hear another Fully Loaded Album

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters
May 29, 2002
man i'd love to hear 1 from all three but together they are the shit. i think fully loaded and the mob figaz are neck and neck in the race to make it big. As much as I love the Mob Figaz, I think Fully Loaded could be bigger.

why not come out with all four THIS YEAR. it would definitly be a dream come true!!

Much respect 2 Done Deal, u guys are doin it big and are definitly the best label in the bay!

When R we gonna get the Done Deal Family album though. i dont think i could wait much longer

May 2, 2002
It wont let me vote but this is as hard as the ? of what we wanna see drop first

I gotta go with Bily but Don Toriano and Big Rich also come sick wid it

Instaed of debating which to drop why dont you do a solo/group album type of thing where each member get 3-4 solos then 3-4 group tracks..kinda like the solos that they got on Reloaded

just a idea, i dunno what other folks would think of it but it would let each member shine and also let them shine as a group

D

DEO510

Whats up with the San Francisco Giants album on Fat Rat records?I seen the flyer for it. It had Quinn and Bailey

Apr 25, 2002
gotta go with that playa Don Teezie fa sho.. but dont get me wrong, Rich and bay burn the mic with lyrics.... damn it was great meetin these guys and talkin with them .... Willie Hen was a tite folks as well same with Quindo..but staying on the subject... Drop a Fully Loaded one more and then 3 solos at once and the bay would be like Whoa.. you know i speak the truth Chuck tell the fam i say wats crackin and keep up the good work.. i'm supporting yall