NW news.............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Thats tight shit

I heard that Twin G a couple weeks back when i was in Berkeley visitin my boy. I was like who the fuck it this and he started laughin and was like manne for a guy that got tons of cd's and tapes u dont know bout Twin G from ya own neck of the woods. Soon as i got back i swooped it up. Its pretty tight IMO. Twin and Spice would be off the hook. Keep us posted on that nasty lil rumor D.!!!!

Much love and support

Nuttkace

Apr 25, 2002
well it couldnt be because youre smart, so im guessin its because youre thinkin cool nuts was trying to clown, or that D is talkin out of his ass, or a combination of both. which would probably be tha most blatently homosexual thing ive seen all week, but lemme know if im wrong

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Cool Nutz said:
@ D-Sane

Will you be producing, composing, or writing music for the project? Just wanna know what to expect.
Hopefully.......Spice is one of 3 people I've always wanted to work with. The others are Pac & Mac Mall........obviously I'll never be producing for Pac though.

Anybody ever tell you that you're a smart-ass? :confused:

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
DeluzioN said:
well it couldnt be because youre smart, so im guessin its because youre thinkin cool nuts was trying to clown, or that D is talkin out of his ass, or a combination of both. which would probably be tha most blatently homosexual thing ive seen all week, but lemme know if im wrong
Hmm... here is your clue:

Mr. D-Sane said:
Anybody ever tell you that you're a smart-ass? :confused:
in the future, Mr DeluzioN, i'd suggest you not speak on things (jokes ESPECIALLY) that you know nothing about...it makes you look silly. :cheeky:

Apr 25, 2002
hey motherfucker, u dont need to tell me shit. i meant smart ass more so as a disrespectful term. your mom looks silly, and u especially look silly grabbin those fools asses in that picture. take your non artistic ass to the store and buy u some skills.

Apr 25, 2002
12 years old??? son u better fuckin check yourself...... u must have mistaken identity or some lil kid is fakin, cuz this is D-LuzionaL ya fuckin hoe cake motherfucker!!! im a full adult, i dont need ur gay ass tryin to fuck with me, so why dont u just shut the fuck up and never have my name in your mouth again.

Status
Not open for further replies.