@ DEEP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Fish holding Doug happened right after that mean uppercut. They were seperated and ejected. Christie went to his tunnel and Fox went to his, only Fox had other ideas. He ran around to Doug's tunnel and jumped on him. Doug threw him off and then pretty much put the hands on him till he was pulled off. The entire Kings bench emptied into the tunnel. I tried to find the video (it was on espn for a while) but it's gone now. But that video was lame anyway. It only showed the first fight on the court and skipped the ass beating Fox took in the tunnel.

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
thanks for tha news update deep........ fa sho'..... i knew nuttin about it.......er'ytime lakers in a fight, they gettin bombed on......CUT THROAT had one of KOBE gettin swamped with a blow.......o well....fucc it

LAKERS 4 LIFE

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
YunG VenoM said:
SHAQ was about to serv that lil FAG divac
Ya and then his Nestle Crunch eatin ass got tossed into a wall by a little white security guard and got punked by the guy. Please tell me someone else saw that? No one I know saw it except for me and my roomate. Shit was crazy!

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
B-Buzz said:

Ya and then his Nestle Crunch eatin ass got tossed into a wall by a little white security guard and got punked by the guy. Please tell me someone else saw that? No one I know saw it except for me and my roomate. Shit was crazy!
STAY OFF THE SHERM REAL TALK..........We all know damn well SHAQ aint gonna let no lil white shrimp security guard even touch him.