R.I.P cre

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Props
General Information
  • Last Activity: 06-15-2018 11:19 PM

Mentions

04-28-2018
05:24 PM - SeriouslyThug mentioned North916Savage in post The Lost Art of Shutting The F**k Up
...around you. Look at North916Savage talking about 'we mu...

Thread Tags

No results to display...

Quotes

06-14-2018
06:54 PM - Chree quoted North916Savage in post What do u all think of Rosanne? My opinion is in the video below
So you think it's cool to put my pr...
06:52 PM - North916Savage quoted Chree in post What do u all think of Rosanne? My opinion is in the video below
...pieces of crap like chree as well. You should ...
08:21 AM - Deleted Posts
08:15 AM - North916Savage quoted Chree in post What do u all think of Rosanne? My opinion is in the video below
You in your 40s trynna fig...
07:55 AM - Chree quoted North916Savage in post What do u all think of Rosanne? My opinion is in the video below
Prankster pree hacked my account. F...
06-13-2018
11:00 PM - Chree quoted North916Savage in post What do u all think of Rosanne? My opinion is in the video below
Why you playing games with my accou...
10:59 PM - Chree quoted North916Savage in post What do u all think of Rosanne? My opinion is in the video below
You Fucc with my privacy I will Fuc...
10:39 PM - North916Savage quoted Chree in post What do u all think of Rosanne? My opinion is in the video below
Duly noted pree pee plays...
09:17 PM - Chree quoted North916Savage in post What do u all think of Rosanne? My opinion is in the video below
Im a půssy ass bitch who runs ...
08:45 PM - North916Savage quoted Chree in post What do u all think of Rosanne? My opinion is in the video below
You flaked on here on othe...
04:58 PM - North916Savage quoted Ghost Dance in post Paperwork Surfaces After C-bo Meadowview Park Shooting In Sac Snitches on Mozzy
ppl need to just learn how to sh...
04:39 PM - Chree quoted North916Savage in post What do u all think of Rosanne? My opinion is in the video below
You claim that I am soft but you re...
12:35 PM - North916Savage quoted Ghost Dance in post What do u all think of Rosanne? My opinion is in the video below
I wouldn't kill shit if you want...
09:12 AM - North916Savage quoted SnoopyBlue in post Paperwork Surfaces After C-bo Meadowview Park Shooting In Sac Snitches on Mozzy
LOL at Mozzy stans blaming Bo ...
06-12-2018
07:34 PM - North916Savage quoted J-Don1 in post Paperwork Surfaces After C-bo Meadowview Park Shooting In Sac Snitches on Mozzy
a lotta you siccness queers...
09:47 AM - North916Savage quoted Ghost Dance in post Paperwork Surfaces After C-bo Meadowview Park Shooting In Sac Snitches on Mozzy
naw cbo made body 4 body before ...
08:19 AM - Ghost Dance quoted North916Savage in post What do u all think of Rosanne? My opinion is in the video below
I never said that I wanted to kill ...
06-11-2018
02:09 PM - StillHustlin quoted North916Savage in post Paperwork Surfaces After C-bo Meadowview Park Shooting In Sac Snitches on Mozzy
You are delusional man, all this wa...
12:52 PM - Ghost Dance quoted North916Savage in post Paperwork Surfaces After C-bo Meadowview Park Shooting In Sac Snitches on Mozzy
You are delusional man, all this wa...
12:41 PM - North916Savage quoted Ghost Dance in post Paperwork Surfaces After C-bo Meadowview Park Shooting In Sac Snitches on Mozzy
bru u ah real weirdo cheering fo...