• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Last seen

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey why are u banning every member who likes NL. we konw what ur doing. ur having mcfunky who threaten my family and i gave him my addrss and so did c waldo cause he did the same thing. why would u want someone like that on here. please ban theis guy named mcfunk aka dreko. he uses two names and he talks shit to nlf people just so they get mad and get banned. it's pointless. everythign was fine until he started talking shit about master p. master p is a great guy if u knew him. he does more for his family and more for his community then any rapper u will see besides maybe some of these movie guys. they spene a lot like dude from fuck i forget but movie people sepend money. so does master p. he build 22 schools bro. hes a good guy and changed his life. not everyone is a gangster forever but best believe this. MP used to go hard and be hard. u know it and i know it. he fucekd with everyone out here. so stop the hate please. listen to thisNLF IS BACK PART 1.rar
    [
    B
    BO$$
    Don't know who this was meant for, but maybe someone with a similar name?
    I just want to do a review on the TDF vs DOA beef. Why? Because no one has done it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…