Sicc OG

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Props
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-24-2018 10:02 AM

Mentions

03-02-2018
08:12 AM - iaoish mentioned datplaya in post Florida School Shooting...
datplaya regardless this whol...
02-28-2018
03:05 PM - StillHustlin mentioned datplaya in post Florida School Shooting...
datplaya answer the questions...
02-27-2018
12:27 PM - StillHustlin mentioned datplaya in post All Things 2nd Amendment
...t Argue this one datplaya :cool: OSWEGO,...
11:04 AM - StillHustlin mentioned datplaya in post Florida School Shooting...
...s are the problem datplaya why does every polic...
10:59 AM - StillHustlin mentioned datplaya in post Florida School Shooting...
...you do for.a living datplaya
02-25-2018
08:59 AM - StillHustlin mentioned datplaya in post "STOP BLAMING GUNS!" Howard Stern DESTROYS the gun control Argument
datplaya Here is one example...
05-08-2017
09:49 PM - ReSpawn mentioned datplaya in post Chess not Checkers..
datplaya is the highest rated...

Thread Tags

No results to display...

Quotes

03-24-2018
02:35 PM - StillHustlin quoted datplaya in post NO RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IN FRANCE YET 3 VICTIMS OF GUN VIOLENCE
What you mean ‘always&#...
09:25 AM - datplaya quoted StillHustlin in post NO RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IN FRANCE YET 3 VICTIMS OF GUN VIOLENCE
I have no respect for them? You ...
07:48 AM - StillHustlin quoted datplaya in post NO RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IN FRANCE YET 3 VICTIMS OF GUN VIOLENCE
I can respect you for saying ...
07:43 AM - datplaya quoted StillHustlin in post NO RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IN FRANCE YET 3 VICTIMS OF GUN VIOLENCE
Love the excuses spewed which in ...
07:42 AM - datplaya quoted InfamousICON in post NO RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IN FRANCE YET 3 VICTIMS OF GUN VIOLENCE
Stillhustlin is an intelligent du...
04:42 AM - InfamousICON quoted datplaya in post NO RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IN FRANCE YET 3 VICTIMS OF GUN VIOLENCE
Stillhustlin is paid by the n...
03:39 AM - datplaya quoted InfamousICON in post NO RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IN FRANCE YET 3 VICTIMS OF GUN VIOLENCE
I don't really understand the arg...
03-23-2018
11:22 PM - MobbinINda916 quoted datplaya in post NO RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IN FRANCE YET 3 VICTIMS OF GUN VIOLENCE
It was a terrorist attack. Su...
06:33 PM - StillHustlin quoted datplaya in post NO RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IN FRANCE YET 3 VICTIMS OF GUN VIOLENCE
It was a terrorist attack. Su...
04:45 PM - datplaya quoted StillHustlin in post NO RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IN FRANCE YET 3 VICTIMS OF GUN VIOLENCE
Because banning guns equals no gu...
03-20-2018
07:39 AM - datplaya quoted StillHustlin in post Donald Trump Wants To Give Drug Dealers the Death Penalty
..... It proves everything. ...
07:32 AM - StillHustlin quoted datplaya in post Donald Trump Wants To Give Drug Dealers the Death Penalty
You posting statistiscs witho...
07:26 AM - datplaya quoted StillHustlin in post Donald Trump Wants To Give Drug Dealers the Death Penalty
The evidence is not false or misl...
07:19 AM - StillHustlin quoted datplaya in post Donald Trump Wants To Give Drug Dealers the Death Penalty
::beer:: What does me being ...
07:13 AM - datplaya quoted StillHustlin in post Donald Trump Wants To Give Drug Dealers the Death Penalty
You already stated you aren't goo...
07:07 AM - StillHustlin quoted datplaya in post Donald Trump Wants To Give Drug Dealers the Death Penalty
lol I'm not even arguing abo...
06:35 AM - datplaya quoted StillHustlin in post Donald Trump Wants To Give Drug Dealers the Death Penalty
Stop trying to argue about a coun...
06:22 AM - StillHustlin quoted datplaya in post Donald Trump Wants To Give Drug Dealers the Death Penalty
These statistics you posted (...
06:02 AM - datplaya quoted StillHustlin in post Donald Trump Wants To Give Drug Dealers the Death Penalty
Need I continue? I think not ...
03-16-2018
03:02 AM - datplaya quoted AdolfOliverBush in post Donald Trump Wants To Give Drug Dealers the Death Penalty
Riiiight. Just like liquor store ow...