WHICH X-RAIDED ALBUM COVER WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AS A POSTER???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHICH X-RAIDED ALBUM WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AS A POSTER???

• PSYCHO ACTIVE

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • X-ORCIST

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • UNFORGIVEN VOL.1

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • VENGEANCE IS MINE

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • AND HE SHALL APPEAR...

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • DEADLY GAME

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TAKE THE POLL AND TELL US WHICH ALBUM YOU WOULD BUY A POSTER OF...IF X AGREES THEN IT WILL BE SOLD ON THE X-RAIDED WEBSITE ONCE ITS UP AND RUNNING...THANX
(i wouldnt have to post threads in 6 different fucking forums if vamps would answer my pms and emails, so anybody that would like to see X-Raided's label Madman (Gangway) have their own section under record companies so you can get all the x info in one place until the site is up, please email vamps at [email protected]) and let him know to get at [email protected]...thanx for the love...

Jun 23, 2002
shit don't make V.I.M. i WANT TO BE 1 OF THE FEW THATZ ALREADY GOT IT.Is all X's old releases gonna be released under madman gangway,not black market?

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
My 2 Cents

slim99 said:
Is all X's old releases gonna be released under madman gangway
That would be a good idea, especially on one album in Particular.

Xorcist

I know I'd cop that if it was done over again, and the vocals sounded better, like his other albums. Maybe even threw a extra track or two on it wit X just rippin raw, showin he still got that siccness on lock. That would be hard shit and alot of work to do, but if it was done, it would be tight. :cool:

Jun 21, 2002
@ Kave0408

I would like to see either X-Raided's Psychoactive as a poster or Sac a Indo, I mean think about it, SACaIndo would make a good poster even though it wasn't the better of X's albums.

Damn, I'm fiendin for some new X-raided shit, I'd like to hear his concept album as he called it. Is Dott Dogg still messin' wit him? They sound nice together.

@ Pinche

Xorcist needs to be redone again. That album wouldve been tighter than Snoop's classic ass Doggystyle album if the sound quality was good. X sounds hella funky on it.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
why did u put deadly game as a choice? i thought that wasnt even released by x, jus sum other company stole his tracks

i think city of kings would be a tight ass poster

Sep 17, 2002
and he shall appear... was a good cover...i say psychoactive tho, juss kuz it was his first cd. why isn't initiation a choice? that was a tite ass cover an looks tha most like it would be a poster kuz it already looks kinda like a movie poster

Dec 2, 2002
NoDollazNoSense said:
i agree wit slim99, the shit a fuccin classic, how many peoples recorded a god damn album from a county jail, come on mayne...
Mac Dre recorded the 1993 album Back n Da Hood from prison. Mac Dre was released from Prison in 1996 and released the compilation The Rompalation.

but other than that, i'd love to have a poster in a frame of Xorcist and i'd also love to own a copy of Xorcist again, too. anyone want to sell me a copy of it? (if possible, have it un-sealed and everything and possibally an OG copy, if not, than just a copy if it, i just need that album again!)