who can rap better lynch,techn9ne,killa tay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
Shit, Lynch and Killa Tay and NINA are wiked as fuck...
But Killa Tay's older shit was harder than his newer shit, and lynch is Lynch(WIKED AS FUCK)... But latly Tech, to me, has been coming off the hardest...

Pedy

Sep 17, 2002
tech isn't as good as he used ta be (absolute power wasn't even on tha same level as anghellic), so i don't think its him...and lynch always comes harder than tay (in my opinion)...so i say lynch on this one.

Feb 23, 2003
I RESPECT YALLS RESPONSES I AM FROM KANSAS CITY TECHS HOME TOWN I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT TECH'S SHIT IS NOT REALLY POPPIN HERE AND I AGREE LYNCH IS BETTER BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHEN IS THAT NIGGA KILLA TAY DROPPIN HIS NEW SHIT HELL THIS MAY SOUND CRAZY BUT LYNCH AND TAY IS MORE RESPECTED IN KANSAS CITY THAN TECH IS WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THAT??????

Nov 7, 2002
LoL

Lol At The Dude Above My Post...

Tech
Anyway Tech N9ne Is Pretty Fuckin Tight.... But His Style Now Is Nothing Like It Used To Be, And To Me, His Style Now, (Absolute Power) I see Is Geared Toward All Races, Mostly White Though.. Prolly A Audience Change Up, Cuz He Prolly Saw More Money In It, If He Raps About Takin Shrooms And Poppin Pills N Shit....

Dec 18, 2002
I cant really say whos better cuz they all got different styles......Tech is the best lyricist of them all and is the most original....Lynch can rap laid back and rip it up tho but i guess my order would be......

Tech
Lynch
Killa Tay

But thats just outta dem three......cuz lyrically X takes em all