who can rap better lynch,techn9ne,killa tay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
TriFe_206 said:

What do you mean, "or lack substance there of"????????????
Besides the fact his lyrics are boring, uninteligable, unimaginative, repedative, and simplistic...nothing....the only thing droop has going for him is his sicc ass flow, which is often inconsistent, in my liking.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
three completely different people. I'd have to go with Tech, then Lynch in a close second, only cuz Tech can spit unbelievably, as can Lynch. Lynch comez up with thoze rhymez that dont even sound like they should rhyme. But tech is unfuccinbelievable. Much luv to all three.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Re: Re: who can rap better lynch,techn9ne,killa tay?

SOAK::GAME said:

uhh, this is the Siccmade Muzicc boards.... who do you think most of the people on here are going to vote for????
EXACTLY, I am a fan of both(TECH & LYNCH), so i cant picc

Sep 17, 2002
War Dog ain't west coast biased at all...shit, thats just tha way it is...lynch, then tay, then n9ne. tech just does way too many damn club songs, and as good as a rapper he is, thats just pussy thit and you can't ride ta it...er, thats just how i feel, and obviously not everyone shares my opinion...

Dec 30, 2002
The real question was who can rap Better, not whos alBum do U like the Best or how much Tech is liked in KC , and my answer to the Best rapper out of them is Tech N9ne. In my opinion ain't noBody even klose to Tech N9ne as far as spittin some shit.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
just to clairfy what the homeboy Justin is sayin......and what i think he ment.......

Tech has "groups" in KC that have love for him. Yeah he's got a lot of white fans who like his shit, and what not, but it really comes down to what appeals to the listeners. A lot of cats who listen to Rich The Factor, another big artist in KC, aint really feelin Tech. So if you live up in northeast and you really aint feelin Tech, I think it's peer pressure and straight haterism. A lot of fools have a one track mind and they take one opinion on dude and run with it. Thats why he gets hated on because of his massive caucasian fan base here in KC. A lot of people like to take that and make it an excuse to not like him. Rather than coming up with some real ideas of their own on why they dont like his shit.

Anyway.........to answer the question at hand.....

I gotta go with...

TECH
Lynch
Tay

Only because I think Tech could turn any song into a sick ass fuckin track. Dude can write shit for days. His vocal command and what he puts into each and every track is unbelievable. Who else you know has vocals that are that loud and out there like Tech on the album?

I'm really feelin a lot of Lynch's shit, more the earlier shit than recent stuff, but he's still real dope. I love a lot of Lynch's shit, but it just seems like he's real lazy in the studio sometimes. I dont know if it's his fault or what but his presence on the mic isn't so much from the heart as it should be. I dont know if you understand that, but when I hear some shit I want to feel it. I want the artist to be able to let ME know that he really means that shit. Lynch sometimes just sounds like he's spittin just to be spittin.

Tay....i gotta put him last just because i really haven't kept up with him lately. I used to really like the dude's skills, but I haven't been up on him lately so I cant call it here.

Nick

Oct 9, 2002
I agree with al lot of the people on here. You can't compare Tech and Lynch cause they both have different styles. I do have to say though that Tech can change his style up from time to time and keep shit fresh. And to the dude that said that tech isnt even that big in KC....the guy is headlining the spiritfest show there....that has to say something. Tech and Lynch are both very talented and i dont think tay is on either of their levels. But that is just my opinion.

Peace

Feb 23, 2003
I DID NOT THINK THAT I WOULD GET THIS MANY RESPONSES. NOW MOST SAID LYNCH AND TECH ARE TOO DAMN DIFFERENT AND CAN'T COMPARE, WHEN I MEAN WHICH IS BETTER I DON'T MEAN WHO HAS A DEEPER VOICE OR WHO SOUNDS HARDER I AM COMPARING THE TALENT. WHEN IT COMES TO SUBJECT MATTER AND DEPTH THOSE TWO NIGGAS ARE VERY MUCH ALIKE. NOW THAT BEEIN SAID NEXT THING THE REASON I SAID TECH IS NOT POPPIN HERE IS BECAUSE EVERY RECORD STORE IN TOWN HAS AT LEAST 30 TO 50 COPIES OF TECH ALBUMS ON THE SHELVES
I EVEN ASKED PEOPLE THAT WORK IN THE RECORD STORES THEY SAY THAT HIS ALBUMS DON'T REALLY SELL THATS MY REASON FOR THAT COMMENT I HAVE ALL OF TECH'S ALBUMS HE COLD THAN A MOTHAFUCCA BUT NOT MANY PEOPLE IN K.C. AGREE WITH THAT!!!