WHAT YA'LL THINK BOUT THIS CABIN FEVER COVER...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
actually it's a project that our fam Elemental is about to put out...we will have some features on it...remember the name Elemental...thanks for the feedback carlos, i know Sinn appreciates it...1

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
you sinn you know how i feel botu tha cover, shit iz fithy, i luv it, in fact my cd comin out this auguzt haz a lil resemblents to it, i got a cabin and trees surrounding it, WITHIN THE WOOD. the prequel, but i wanna get yall on my full length album, DEAD SHALL RISE
but damn mayne i cant not wait till cabin fever comes out, i hope to buy directly from yall, but shit homie get at me bout them traccs i talk to siccmind lass night and he still down, call me at 503 281 3550
peace folks

Dec 21, 2002
yeah for real we got a lot of shit goin on right now...we fixin to do a show out in Grants Pass Oregon later on this month on the 28th also featuring Arkangelz (elemental), Young Krime, Red Head Steve, and Mo-X and Lil' G...being that you're out in Portland, you should try to make this one, it's bout to crack fa sho...1