WHAT YA'LL THINK BOUT THIS CABIN FEVER COVER...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
D Deuce91 said:
in fact my cd comin out this auguzt haz a lil resemblents to it, i got a cabin and trees surrounding it, WITHIN THE WOOD. the prequel,
it's good to see the influence that Elemental and CABIN FEVER has on "Within the woods"

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
oh that, my fll length cd iz dead shall rise, and shit and itz sort of like evil dead, so i was gonna release it but been out tha studio, but i set up a recording room in my house,, and decided to get people a lil pumped so i'll release a ep, and i was thinking of a title, and thought of sum shit i can do prequel to dead shall rise, and i knew that evil was set in tha wood,so i called it WITHIN THE WOODS and next album dead, but yo that cabin fever cover i got a lil shit from ,my cover will have a cabin and a path leadin into tha woods wit a full moon, itz being made at tha moment, but az for tha show in oregon i dunno if i can make it, but i gotta see, , do you got a site or sumthing that has info on it

Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
coo shit, i'll try and go, but i got recording till auguzt and work, so i gotta see, but looks tight, one mo thang, how much iz your guyz cd i been meaning to copp that, i been listening to it on northen ridaz for tha past 6 months shit iz sicc, luv it
intro
obsticals
tearz
sacrileagious
rap fan
thoughs of sin
unholy roller
are my favorite traccs off tha cd
i get money this upcoming wek and hit u up wit tha pay