True OG season of the siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2006
Greetings fellow siccmade individuals, wanted to ask you folks over here if anyone knows the true first press cd of SOTS? we have a thread going in the classified section regarding this topic and we are not able to come to any conclusions. any info any of you may have would be appreciated...why do I care you might ask....its the season of the sicc so my reason is legit

Props: Unknown Poet
May 3, 2007
I think I have it , but will have to scan it tomorrow. If its a Blk Market & PRIORITY RELEASE WITH RIP REST IN PISS WRITTEN ON THE TOMBSTONE, then I have it. I also have the second press of 24 deep 1994 with the long G and its a Black Market release only but is a lil diff then the first in late 1993. I have a bunch of lynch & blk market releases on OG for sale. Also have the OG sealed SAC SIN CD up on ebay now, heres the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sac-Sin-Poi...180861266676?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2a1c2beaf4 Hit me up at [email protected] or see me on ebay my id: bobito-half, Thanks!

Rob

Apr 25, 2006
So you can check my album folder for the pic it should be in there. peace
So your thinking that the priority release is the OG? is your cd brown or that kinda black screened look on it. Some folks tend to think that there was an original BMR release that came before priority but nothing definitive on if it's the first release...my personal copy has a brown disc and no priority...however I lost my cover a few years back....

sidenote: if anyone has an extra copy of just the cover for SOTS and blocc movement that they would want to sell let me know...

Apr 25, 2006
The og is black market only not priority it came out locally first
you wouldn't happen to have a scan of said copy would you? or recall if its a brown disc or another variation ......all parties involved have only heard of local release but nothing has ever been proven.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER PROOF? IF IT'S CEDSING OR LYNCH TELLING YOU, THEN GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. I HIGHLY DOUBT THE OG IS BROWN.

Apr 25, 2006
WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER PROOF? IF IT'S CEDSING OR LYNCH TELLING YOU, THEN GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. I HIGHLY DOUBT THE OG IS BROWN.
proof to me is a picture of the OG or yes confirmation from BLH or ced, but my life doesn't allow me to put too much on any of those...but your opinion is that the OG isn't the brown disc? the discussion continues....

Apr 14, 2012
www.coachpursesjp.com
Carriage Peach on,Crammer,School Luggage Assemble

Here, we introduce the products in Mentor Shop. Multifarious products such as crammer valise, motor coach notecase, are chock-full of supplemental information. The Omnibus Attach?case Stock is Japan's largest selling in handling of send group products with untrammelled shipping.
¥³©`¥Á
¥³©`¥Á coach
¥³©`¥Á ¥Ð¥Ã¥°
¥³©`¥Á : http://www.coachpursesjp.com/

Apr 14, 2012
www.coachpursesjp.com
Coach Blow the whistle on buy,Teacher,Prompt Sponge bag Assemble

Here, we initiate the products in Coach Shop. Multifarious products such as crammer evening bag, train purse, are full of untrodden information. The Coach Toilet kit Hold is Japan's largest selling in handling of post pattern products with loose shipping.
¥³©`¥Á
¥³©`¥Á coach
¥³©`¥Á ¥Ð¥Ã¥°
¥³©`¥Á : http://www.coachpursesjp.com/

Apr 14, 2012
www.coachpursesjp.com

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
good luck getting confirmation from that stuttering motherfucker, Cedric. Instead of writing Lynch his check, he packed up his suitcase and went back to Africa. He spends most his time mentoring sick and starving. And the brown cd is not the og print. It is the 3rd or 4th reprint.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
i can vouch for that. Priority is the OG, Black CD.

local only lmfao.

thats like mufukkas tryna sell the re-release of jt "dwellin in the lab" talkin bout the underground version wasnt on priority. I was like muthafucka the priority release is the OG, Period. All other editions came after that like bayside, blackwall street, Getlow only.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
PRE-RELEASES, LIMITED RELEASES OR LOCAL RELEASES HAVE EXISTED WITH SOME RELEASES ON B.M.R. (NO FACE KILLAZ FOR EXAMPLE) N SPEAKING ON FROM WHAT I SEEN, I DON'T DOUBT THE 1ST 1 I HAVE SEEN IS 1 OF THOSE. I EVEN SEEN AN OLD THREAD WITH PLAYBOY 7 CONFIRMING BASICALLY WHAT I HAD SAID ABOUT IT, BUT I'M TIRED OF SPEAKING ON IT. BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT. WTF DOES IT MATTER? DO YOU WANT EVERY SINGLE RELEASE IN YOUR COLLECTION OR SOME CRAP?