SICX NEW ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2004
yall support the fuccin child molester then LOL.he aint no real gangsta nigga like he be rappin about.that nigga is a fuccin weirdo.

try not 2 mix the weenies wit the natural born killaz - t-nutty

Apr 25, 2002
IF HE MOLESTED YOUR KIDS WOULD YOU SUPPORT HIM????HELL NO YOU WOULDNT.....BUYING AN ALBUM FROM HIM WOULD BE LIKE DONATING TO HITLER WHEN HE WAS ALIVE..SOME PEOPLE NEED TO GROW UP AND LET SICX ROT IN HELL....

Jun 24, 2003
Fucc that. Like I said a couple months ago Lets say 2pac(RIP) had some tapes that proved he was a Child molester whould he still be considered one of the realest, ones of the best rappers ever. Hell yea he would. You just aint feelin Sicx So stop that non sense bullshit. Dont post in forums were Sicx name is mentiond than Aight.

I

INDIGO

although i don't listen to sicx anymore, i could see how some cats still will though...(sorry ass shit) he does speak about molesting shit up in his tracks and i'm not feeling that.... i never felt THAT "sicc" shit ... or lynchs deep frying baby guts.... that shit sounds stupid as fuck ........ plus the kill kill rap gets old real quick unless you're constantly improving your flow, lyrics, etc. (x-raided)...

Aug 7, 2002
now thats different if he raped my kids if he raped my kids i would have been in jail by now i mean thats just wrong right there cuz dats my kids shit of course it's different i'd say fucc yo shit and break that into pieces it wouldn't sound tight no mo cuz my feelins and mind changed from dat album knowin he's a bullshit artist cuz he fucced my kids...

Apr 25, 2002
tyson said:
Fucc that. Like I said a couple months ago Lets say 2pac(RIP) had some tapes that proved he was a Child molester whould he still be considered one of the realest, ones of the best rappers ever. Hell yea he would. You just aint feelin Sicx So stop that non sense bullshit. Dont post in forums were Sicx name is mentiond than Aight.
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW ME....I THOUGHT HIS ITWCT WAS THE BEST SICCMADE ALBUM EVER PUT OUT....I USED TO JAM THAT ON A DAILY BASIS....AND IF PAC HAD DONE THE SAME THING,HE WOULD ONLY HAVE RETAINED A HANDFUL OF FANS....MOST PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE AND WOULDNT SEND THEIR CASH TO SOMEONE WHO RUINED SOME CHILDRENS LIVES.....I HOPE THAT ONE DAY WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS YOU GROW UP SO THAT YOU CAN RAISE THEM RIGHT AND LORD FORBID THAT ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THEM...IF IT DID WE WOULD SEE HOW "REAL" YOU WOULD CONSIDER THE PERSON THAT DID IT....

SINCERELY,
A FORMER FAN OF SICX'S WHO HOPES HE SUFFERS 10 MILLION TIMES WORSE THAN THE WORST DEATH IMAGINABLE.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ i feel you man, 100%...dont worry about tyson, hes just some 16 yr old siccmade groupie, thats already been established........im sure he actually wouldnt mind if sicx had his dick all in his mouth, so trying to reverse it on him and say if it was his own kids it happened to wouldnt really fade him...