SICX NEW ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Aiy Walkin'

I honestly don't give a fucc about who's fuccin' who or who's killin' who.. It's really none of my business so I stay away from that shit, especially with spittin' names. As you can see from my earlier reply I didn't say who did what or even a name for that matter cause it ain't on my agenda. Whether or not I'd cop anotha Sicx album, none of that shit lol. I was only responding to you compairing of murder to child molestation, but damn dogg if you wasn't feeling that last post then you're not no matter what else is said so I'm gonna leave it alone. Fa sho, holla

@Jaurez, that's some sicc ass shit right there homie. lol, fucc is this world coming too man, huntin' humans. The world is finna end cuzz

Aug 7, 2002
^^uh just cuz sicx spm did crazy ish and u got other rappers and people that are dyin doesn't mean da world gon end lol it's always been like that...

Jul 31, 2002
fuck all child molesters.. including sicx.. i'd luv 2 meet that bitch on the streets.. fuck him- and no, i wasn t molested... but i work with victims there of, so if i ever see any of u defenders on the street, u better watch the fuck out- fuck u sicx, and even if ur bitch had supm to do with it, ypou responsible 4 ur own shit- ene one who lisytens to sicx is like him- rapin the children

Jan 15, 2004
x was convicted but we dont really know if he did it or not.

sicx is a certified child molester & yall still like his shit known he's FAKE.LOL thats sad

Jul 2, 2003
OK IM GETTIN SICK OF THIS SHIT. THE FUCKIN TITLE OF THIS IS ..NEW SICX ALBUM... IT DONT SAY LETS TALK ABOUT SICX MOLESTIN KIDS. SO CAN SOMEONE FROM SICCMADE TELL ME WHEN SOME NEW SICX SHIT IS COMMIN OUT...FUCK MOTHERFUCKERS CANT ANSWER A SIMPLE FUCKIN QUESTION

Aug 7, 2002
fucc it, like da homie tyson said i'm waitin on that new deer hunter if it ever comes out just to listen to more tight music..itwct is a classic! one of da hardest to hit da streets...i really miss sicx on da mic but dayum him for molestin...ya see real life and studio is 2 different thangs...

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
its like this SICX is into kids, you couldnt tell it in his first cd (Which is tight) but in the second cd you could tell that sicx had issues (not as Tight). to date i still bump that Dead For Life because he was a young cat busting out smooth flows to old school beats. When ITWCT came out I was like this is tight. But granted i didnt know the scenerio of sicx, I thought he was fake like Lynch was. When I heard he molested kids I said fuck him hes a total fag. Yeah I still bump Dead for Life, why because there wasnt a child molesting rapper talking about using his dick in kids, o.e. bottles, sheep and that sort. Dead was the testimony of a man close to the edge of life and death not molesting and rape. SO Fuck Sicx he is just a bitch now, but i will always remember when that Welcome to the Mind of a Carazed Nut first dropped and it was raw. If you buy the Deer Hunter your a bitch that deserves to get slapped.

May 6, 2002
I still bump both his albums, and would definately cop a third.

I don't give a kucf what he did or still does.
Sicx was cool with me, kicked me autographs..got his albums from him for hella cheap, autographed.

Back when there was a Manson Mind forum, sh was poppin.

Still one of my top my favorite rappers....and unquestionably the best rapper outta sac, never the less...nor cal.

Aug 7, 2002
@youngnutt, yeah but thats just music though...this nigga sicx wanted to try that shit like okay i'll try it while off of some drugz....he made himself sicc for da shit he did