SICCMADE LIVE AT RASPUTIN IN BERKELEY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
come see us perform, spread the word for us if u can too.. autograph sign'n session, and a short show from the 4 siccmade artists.. zagg, emoe, loki, and cos.. friday at whatever time, should be on flyer)come see.......shit from our new albums, live...rasputins in berkley..
zigg

Sep 29, 2002
it's just a promotional gig, of course
it's free. though autographs will
cost you $100. (& they say i don't
have as sense of humor. you better
be laughing W/ me & not AT me,
muthufucka...)

Feb 10, 2003
I wish I could go I got court that day but hope yall could get one in Antioch at Rocc Bottom Records or in Pittsburg at Under Dogg Records yall could be on Muzik Network they film every Wednesday at 5 p.m. and air every Saturday.

Jun 1, 2002
loki said:
it's just a promotional gig, of course
it's free. though autographs will
cost you $100. (& they say i don't
have as sense of humor. you better
be laughing W/ me & not AT me,
muthufucka...)

LOKI,

You know I'll be there wit DOBAD and fam to support you.

See you then...

Jun 1, 2002
Zagg you did the damn thing. On the real. Everyone rocked it.

This is Solitary 1, Loki's folks.

That song you opened up wit blew me away, I aint even gonna lie. You was spittin razors. I predict big thangs in your future.

For those of yall that weren't there, you missed out.

Feb 10, 2003
Zagg could yall get a promo show in Antioch at Rocc Bottom Records or in Pittsburg at Underdog Records we havent had any artist out here in a wile but if yall do one in Pittsburg go like on a Wednesday around 5 p.m. yall could be on the Muzik Netwark and if yall get one in Antioch do it like a Friday or Saterday because hella niggas be out here on the weekend

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
tripile s.j said:
DAMN! WHY NOT ON THE WEEKEND?

Shit homie the week days are better for some of us out there. I work retail homie and I have not seen a weekend off in 3 years. I get thursday and friday off from job and even those days are consumed by college. So for me week days are easier to get off. I work retail.