SICCMADE LIVE AT RASPUTIN IN BERKELEY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
I also work retail, it's a real bitch, and the same bullshit goes for me too, no weekends off in 3 years. But at least your gettin' Thursday and Friday. I get Wednesdays and Thursdays, none of my friends have days off in the middle of the week like that, it's fucked up!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^ ya dogg I been gettin wedsday and thursaday off the last 3 years also it was only about 2 months ago it switched too thursday friday when my classes got changed and I could no longer get classes on those two days. My boss was all mad cause he was so used to me having wensday thursday off hehe.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
LOKI what did you mean by SEE ZAGG I TOLD YOU. lol she didnt belive you when you said alot of people have weekdays off work what. Too me when you get past 18 the weekends go by by. Someone at my work told me OK YOU HAVE A NICE WEEKEND I was like what the fuck is a weekend lolol. Another day I work.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
^yeah, my boss is always Bitchin' about that too. Actually I was able to get like Tuesday and Saturday off. The only way I pulled that off, is The class I needed to take was only offered once a year and on One day a week. they really gave me shit for that, cuz it was in the middle of the spring, and thats when our Pool Supply Store's Business really picks up. But the boss is always so quick to take weekends off, when she's alwasy stressin' that everybody needs to be there on weekends.

Sep 29, 2002
i meant: see, zagg, i told you that you ripped^^^
it at the promo. she stole the show, in my
opinion, but she was being modest about
it.