Season, Loaded, or Lynch By Inch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
ebk4 was da shit too! i can't believe people aint like that album too...i thought the beats was fuccin filthy and had tight tracks...i scratched black market off da back album and put siccmade muzicc lol

May 10, 2002
SEASON WAS EASILY HIS TIGHTEST, LOL @ ANYONE WHO THINKS THE BEATS WERE BETTER ON LOADED, THATS THE REASON I DIDNT LIKE LOADED AS NEARLY AS MUCH, THERES ABOUT 6 TO 7 TIGHT TRACKS ON LOADED BUT SEASON HAS JUST ABOUT THE BEST PRODUCTON EVER ON ONE ALBUM AND I LIKED LYNCH LYRICALLY A LOT BETTER ON SEASON THEN ON LOADED.

Aug 7, 2002
LOLOL 2x at u for thinkin season beats is better then loaded...haha loaded is easily his tightest shit dawg..just get real high and listen to dat shit...season wasn't no where near loaded as far as productoins it may be da sickest album and that album is tight as fuck...but loaded is da most gangstafied shyt it's just da music that u feel not just da lyrics....

Jan 14, 2003
the loaded vs season argument will neva end

but i gotta go with season
blocc movement a close second
nigga deep 3rd

May 10, 2002
LOADED IS THE MOST OVERRATED ALBUM EVER. CARLOS NO THE PRODUCTION ON LOADED DOESNT EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE ONES ON SEASON, PHONK BETA BEATS ARE JUST NOT AS TIGHT AS LYNCH BEATS.

ONLY PEOPLE ON THE FUCKEN INTERNET HAVE I HEARD CHOOSE LOADED OVER SEASON, EVERY KNOWS SEASON SET THE STANDARD FOR HOW GOOD AN ALBUM SHOULD BE.

CIRE

Nov 20, 2002
www.facebook.com
best kept secret (siccmade4life)

Do the do....Season is set on more of a drinking standard as loaded..well just that, high as fuck...you cant put one over the other..lynch hasnt had any album sound like another and why should he..time changes and you got to go with the flow or get stuck as fuck feel me........any questions ?..feel free to ask a nigga that been there before you knew of a lynch...much love